Spectre III vs V1G2

Danielshaw

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Just a quick video testing the V1G2 against the spectre III. Overall, I was pretty surprised by the results. If I remember correctly, the detection range here is shorter than my Redline EX. Kinda wish I still have the EX with me just for the comparison lol.

The speakers on my Spectre are getting kinda wonky so there wasn't any sound coming out of it during the recording. Sorry about that, but I hope these videos will give those living in banned areas a bit of extra reassurance :)

Vortex

Making Videos
Observer
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Nice, thanks for taking the time to test and share the video! Fantastic results by the V1 Gen2. WAY better than the Gen 1, lol...

Bossdad71

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Good job

blue dragon

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
How are you dealing with all these speed cameras popping up all over the GTA. V1G2 does not detect multaradar.

wolfpacal

Advanced User
Reaction score
How are you dealing with all these speed cameras popping up all over the GTA. V1G2 does not detect multaradar.
Thankfully, I don't drive in Toronto more than once or twice a year. Not an issue. If they creep North my way, I may have to make a different purchase. RL360C, but I would like to avoid that monstrosity if I can. Way too big.

mikeoxlong

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I had similar results when I tested mine. The officer would basically have to climb onto your hood to get a sniff.

Uniden R3 not so much.

yellowtibby

Shifter ZR4's number one fan.
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Nice MCAT book, trying to get into med school? I would rather be testing RDs instead of studying. I remember taking it back in 2007. It was awful!

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ooflc