V1G2 on Back Order Again!

draneuS

General User
Reaction score
Anyone got charged or received a tracking number ?

Trike

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hrmm... Did anyone received any email confirmation about their new v2 order? I saved the invoice at the end of the checkout process, but I never received any email confirmation. It doesn't look like there's a way to login and check your past orders either.

draneuS

General User
Reaction score
Order on 8/31, got shipped today. Was stuck because my billing address was different than my delivery address.. just so you know guys they won't call you or email you about that, you have to call them if thats the case.

@Trike They only sending emails when shipping.

milaw

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Still waiting on upgrade which they received on 7/31. They said it should be sent any day.

joji

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
9/8 guy, switched bank accounts so hopefully they call me when its declined instead of a cancel

sittingduck

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I guess my 7/15 order is still ~2 weeks out... I was hoping for sooner.

Matjeu

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
9/8 guy, switched bank accounts so hopefully they call me when its declined instead of a cancel

My credit card had expired by the time they were ready to ship. They did call me to update the credit card information and the unit was shipped a couple of days later. My G2 was supposed to be delivered today by FedEx but now shows “Delivery Pending” with no estimated date. Maybe tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biolink

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
My credit card had expired by the time they were ready to ship. They did call me to update the credit card information and the unit was shipped a couple of days later. My G2 was supposed to be delivered today by FedEx but now shows “Delivery Pending” with no estimated date. Maybe tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can call to update your card information and not lose your place in line. I asked them this very question when I ordered yesterday.

jws360

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Since I sent one of mine in 5 weeks ago I imagine I have awhile to go........ Wonder how much longer?

joji

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Ordered on September 7th. Shipped out yesterday, received today.
fingers crossed i'm next uwu ordered the day after but just got my card switched over yesterday

joji

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
and would ya look at that, card was charged today uwu

ccarrico29

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I’m looking to sell my V1G2 I bought at the end of July since I sold my C8 that it was in. Where’s the best place to list? eBay? Thought someone from here may be interested in saving some money (and time), but I don’t have enough posts for the marketplace here.

jfire72

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Forgot about this thread.

I ordered two V1Gen2's on September 1. Received confirmation on the 18th, a Friday right before the weekend, that my account had been charged. I had them in hand on the 23rd, probably would have had them a day or two earlier if it hadn't been a weekend when it was ready to ship.

After reading through the thread here, I was fully expecting another month or more. So it appears they are starting to get things moving along a little faster. I hope some of you have gotten yours by now, I know there was a few of you that have been waiting since July, ouch!

Sent from my SM-F916U using Tapatalk

if6ws9

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
I’m looking to sell my V1G2 I bought at the end of July since I sold my C8 that it was in. Where’s the best place to list? eBay? Thought someone from here may be interested in saving some money (and time), but I don’t have enough posts for the marketplace here.
ebay would be your best bet, I posted a GoPro yesterday and it sold within a couple of hours. Why did you sell the C8?

joji

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
ebay for shipping, craigslist or facebook marketplace for local

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rpriscu