Edmonton driver clocked for two speeding tickets 11 seconds apart

keefrto

Loving Alberta's response to cameras. #not
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
Heywood said it works but I believe unit is being tested right now not wide spread don’t change settings yet.
I think for some reason i actually did, i will go out check

Heywood

Learning Something New, Still Dying Stupid
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
The Pro-M on FW US22.... which you have is what you see in the test. It’s public.
Just turn on Gatso. You’ll see the same thing I showed.
The Uniden’s can detect it.... but only with TSF off.

Heywood said it works but I believe unit is being tested right now not wide spread don’t change settings yet.
What are you saying? There’s Mesta fusions all over Edmonton. Keefrto is in Sherwood Park and drives into work in Edmonton.

NB 50st 101ave.
SB 75st 98 ave
NB Gretzky Dr. 118 ave (replaced the MRCT)
SB Manning 153 ave
WB 144 ave 97st

There’s way more. That’s just off the top of my head. You should get out more. Lol.

Beetle

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
The Pro-M on FW US22.... which you have is what you see in the test. It’s public.

What are you saying? There’s Mesta fusions all over Edmonton. Keefrto is in Sherwood Park and drives into work in Edmonton.

NB 50st 101ave.
SB 75st 98 ave
SB Manning 153 ave
WB 144 ave 97st

There’s way more. That’s just off the top of my head. You should get out more. Lol.
Don’t live up there thanks Heywood another reason to avoid visiting shopping or going there brutal thanks for update

keefrto

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score

NB 50st 101ave.
SB 75st 98 ave
SB Manning 153 ave
WB 144 ave 97st

well, it wasn't on gatso but it is now, bring on those beasts!!!

don't forget 99st nw 82nd ave nw going westbound (towards university hospital)

Beetle

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Refer to Heywood worse than I thought gatso setting may be needed☠️ Edmonton and surrounding area getting more oppressive

keefrto

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Beginner User
Reaction score
I personally do not run with MRCT or Gatso on... and I’m here in the middle of it.

99% are in the RLC database. That’s where they’re used anyway.
well am a little more sceptical as i have noticed and reported incorrect RLC and speeds but currently Radenso have not released an update> i should really keep Gatso on until they figure things out. I dont believe i have MRCT on only MRCD

Heywood

Learning Something New, Still Dying Stupid
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
well, it wasn't on gatso but it is now, bring on those beasts!!!

don't forget 99st nw 82nd ave nw going westbound (towards university hospital)
Thanks. I just seen that the other day and forgot about it. New one’s popping up all the time.
I know there’s reports of way more... but I generally don’t get to all areas of the city. I
Just listed the one’s I’ve seen personally.

We’ve had the Mesta Fusion since February 2018.

Beetle

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I personally do not run with MRCT or Gatso on... and I’m here in the middle of it.

99% are in the RLC database. That’s where they’re used anyway.
The other big city down south is Redflex fixed and mobile .Ka band rolling radar in some units
Roaming real Leo lidar LTI and another gun which resembles dragon eye or lazer ally seen by my self and others . Lots of enforcement but not as oppressive as Edmonton zone but still thick.
Post automatically merged:

The other big city down south is Redflex fixed and mobile .Ka band rolling radar in some units
Roaming real Leo lidar LTI and another gun which resembles dragon eye or lazer ally seen by my self and others . Lots of enforcement but not as oppressive as Edmonton zone but still thick.
Fatalities lower in Calgary more real enforcement

Easy Target

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I hate driving in Edmonton. The number of times I've had people try lane changes through my vehicle is staggering, it really is the driving dead there due to the over-enforcement.
Whenever I have to go to the Edmonton area, it is tempting to stop in Leduc, borrow a license plate from the long term parking lot, and bring it back at the end of the weekend.

synistyr

I need more coffee
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I hate driving in Edmonton. The number of times I've had people try lane changes through my vehicle is staggering, it really is the driving dead there due to the over-enforcement.
Whenever I have to go to the Edmonton area, it is tempting to stop in Leduc, borrow a license plate from the long term parking lot, and bring it back at the end of the weekend.

Makes you wonder why it isn’t so obvious despite the pushing ‘speed enforcement for safety’ when it’s clear the most dangerous things on the road are the terrible and overly aggressive drivers = CASH COW.

Nerds 2 You

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
There are quite a few of those in Edmonton, have been here for about two years or more

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radar1972