Vortex

Making Videos
Observer
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Is anyone running a Max 3 with a ZR5 or ZW5? I was just doing some testing for a video and it looks like neither the manual nor AutoJTK work properly.

When I try to manual JTK, it doesn't stop displaying the word "Shifting" on screen.

Additionally, if I set it to AutoJTK, it also doesn't stop displaying the word shifting. Oddly, the first time I tried it, it said Front, but the second time I tried it, it said rear. I only have two heads plugged into the ZW5 for ports 1 and 2. No rear heads at all.

I haven't checked the heads themselves to see if they stop firing or if it's just an issue with the detector's display. Could someone else also try testing to see what shows up on screen when you get hit with laser and try to disarm?

I'm testing with fw 1.2.

InsipidMonkey

Essential Monkey
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score

ICULookin

Road Terror- ICU watching
Beginner User
Reaction score
Have you had the opportunity to test the RL360c and the ZR5 JTK to verify that it does indeed performs as it should?

gorgid

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
JTK is working on RL360C and ZW5. I have 4 second setting. First you can see " Shifting" and than just " Laser"

ICULookin

Beginner User
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply Gorgid. Sure would be cool if the sensors could interpret which guns they are being targeted with and then relayed to the display.

Last edited:

ICULookin

Beginner User
Reaction score
yes I finally got to test my setup with my $99 laser tester box. It has like 10 different frequencies of laser outputs. So my system alerted to everyone of them-It was so cool to hear the system say "Shifting" then "shifting off", and then "shifting on". Now I just need to get to the Georgia testing meet to see how the ZR5s with the new FW update and new RL360c do against the new DE guns.
I do wish that the system would announce the type of gun that was used to target them. But as long as it works well and identifies its working Ill get by I guess.

Vortex

Making Videos
Observer
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Yeah RL360c and Max 360c seem to be working fine. Max 3, not so much.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
X man