HW1 & HW2 --> HW4 CPU Upgrade Pricing

Vancity23

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
With the prevalence of DE in Canada, maybe he just wants to take advantage of the fact that people are going to have to upgrade, regardless of price, if they want to stay protected? I say not knowing the guy; maybe there's a different reason besides money.
Could be ;)

jk111

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Quick question on this. I assume HW4 CPU is compatible with all sensor hardware versions? I have HW1 CPU and am going to upgrade soon.

BestRadarDetectors

Manufacturer
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
Quick question on this. I assume HW4 CPU is compatible with all sensor hardware versions? I have HW1 CPU and am going to upgrade soon.

Yes, All existing sensors will work with the HW4 CPU's. If you have a HW1 you are quite behind on updates and you are not fully protected.

ahl395

PSL?
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
My serial number starts with 566- This is a newer HW2 that is still supported, correct?

BestRadarDetectors

Manufacturer
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
This upgrade offer is expiring soon. This is the last chance to upgrade at these prices.

oktavf

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
This upgrade offer is expiring soon. This is the last chance to upgrade at these prices.

Good timing on my part I guess. I just took advantage of this the other day when my HW2 wouldn't go past 5.6.4 on the bike and then the GPS went too! 😆

detaillls

I AM Your Rabbit
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Is there a way to get the last update available for the older unit or is there no other choice but to upgrade. I've been away for quite a while and am just finding out about needed upgrade to new CPU?

oktavf

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Is there a way to get the last update available for the older unit or is there no other choice but to upgrade. I've been away for quite a while and am just finding out about needed upgrade to new CPU?

Try to upgrade to the newest firmware. If it works it works if not you have to upgrade as simple as that. I literally just went through this in the post above...

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach Ron