Redline 360c side arrow issues

tasman

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
When using blue or red color all is good but if I use the green color the front,rear and right side arrows work but the left side does not light up at all . When I use the amber color the font,rear and left side work fine but the left side arrow turns red instead of amber. All colors worked correctly with version 1.2 . Any one else have this issue ?

ivan911fl

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I recommend you upgrade that can solve that problem and others.new version is 1.3

BagNDrag

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
When using blue or red color all is good but if I use the green color the front,rear and right side arrows work but the left side does not light up at all . When I use the amber color the font,rear and left side work fine but the left side arrow turns red instead of amber. All colors worked correctly with version 1.2 . Any one else have this issue ?
@tasman Sounds like your left arrow LED is defective. It acts like the GREEN component is dead for that specific arrow.

-Mark

Last edited:

KASHER1979

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
That’s a weird issue. Never heard that before. If it was me I’d probably try smacking the detector. Lol. If that didn’t work send it in I guess. Unless you want to use a different color and forget it.

tasman

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I don't really want to send it in because looks like repairs take over a month so will just have to use another color. was just curious if anyone else had this issue

SoLoDoLo

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I don't really want to send it in because looks like repairs take over a month so will just have to use another color. was just curious if anyone else had this issue
Is your device still within the 30-day return window? If so, turn around would be a few days. I've had to replace 5 devices so far...

tasman

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
way past 30 day

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grock