First Valentine experience

Saleen556

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Just got my Gen 2 wired in and mounted over the weekend. I’ve driven to work twice this week and it’s the quietest Detector I’ve had. Very slim chance of any K band around so am running in advanced Logic mode along with V1 driver on my IPhone. I did have a couple alerts in KA for 2 different cops with plenty of range to throttle back. The alert announcement over my car stereo is just icing on the cake. Thank you for a great product.

RoadDogg

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Just got my Gen 2 wired in and mounted over the weekend. I’ve driven to work twice this week and it’s the quietest Detector I’ve had. Very slim chance of any K band around so am running in advanced Logic mode along with V1 driver on my IPhone. I did have a couple alerts in KA for 2 different cops with plenty of range to throttle back. The alert announcement over my car stereo is just icing on the cake. Thank you for a great product.
I am glad you are liking your new V1G2. The Gen2 is a very quiet and pleasant detector to use, but it is a beast when it comes to off axis and challenging radar encounters.

I normally run my V1G2 with V1 driver, but I normally run mine in All Bogeys mode as my city’s police department uses a lot of K-band, but it is still pretty quiet even in the city running it in All Bogeys mode. I also like hearing V1 driver announcing the frequency over my car stereo too.

Enjoy your new V1G2. The more time I spend running my Gen2, the more I am impressed with it. It is an excellent radar detector IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

atown1893

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
The V1G2 is awesome! Just curious are you using JBV1?

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grock