Sharing DC Videos

JonnyAngle

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
How do yall share your DC videos? Do you have a dedicated YT channel? IG account, FB?

DocTJ

PSL + X= 100
Advanced User
Reaction score
Upload To your own YouTube account as an “unlisted “ video and post the link in whatever thread you want or whatever thread you create under “real world videos “

JonnyAngle

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Upload To your own YouTube account as an “unlisted “ video and post the link in whatever thread you want or whatever thread you create under “real world videos “
Why should it be unlisted? I understand WHAT an unlisted video is, just curious as to why.

Last edited:

thebravo

Security
Security
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Why should it be unlisted? I understand WHAT an unlisted video is, just curious as to why.
Generally it's better to avoid the large audience of YouTube when sharing videos of you speeding and getting saved from a ticket by a radar detector. Not only are law enforcement officers seeing them but seeing more folks avoiding tickets can cause an increase in difficulty of how they enforce, or if you are ever stopped and the officer finds a bunch of videos of you driving fast online it will not help you in court. At least on here, you need to be a member in order to see the videos so it keeps them a little more secure.

Trinity

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Generally it's better to avoid the large audience of YouTube when sharing videos of you speeding and getting saved from a ticket by a radar detector. Not only are law enforcement officers seeing them but seeing more folks avoiding tickets can cause an increase in difficulty of how they enforce, or if you are ever stopped and the officer finds a bunch of videos of you driving fast online it will not help you in court. At least on here, you need to be a member in order to see the videos so it keeps them a little more secure.
This.

Twi7ch

brap brap
Intermediate User
Reaction score
It's also not a bad idea to create a new YT account with a email address youve never used before. I like to keep my CM videos separate from my main account.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grock