What Wax or Sealant do you use.

carls3

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Was just curious on what waxes or sealant do some use on their vehs.... oh and im not talking about a full ceramic..
I been polishing mine first with Angel wax Perfect Polish (GREAT STUFF) and then Zymol Carbon Wax...
And also have used lots of other products on the low cost side and high price side..... Turtlewax ice products have come a long way and are pretty good... but the zymol carbon wax still gave me the best gloss..
20200514_115729_LI.jpg

Last edited:

GTO_04

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score

carls3

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Last edited:

V1Jake

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score

Attachments

carls3

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Collonite or fusso wax are amazing as far as wax goes.
I had finally tried the fusso,,,, and it was awful.... killed the gloss and ended up having to redo car with other products to get my shine back...
Post automatically merged:

ive ordered up some Angelewax Enigma... which is high ratings... Will let ya all know how it works... Also ordered some Bead Maker...

Last edited:

dataNerd

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
CarPro Reload works really well. I was using it on my car before I had a ceramic coating and it still worked great.

carls3

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
CarPro Reload works really well. I was using it on my car before I had a ceramic coating and it still worked great.

yes its good.... but i have only tried the Lite version..

Bloovy One

135,000+ miles with JBV1!
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
25 years ago I loved Zaino Bros products. I don't know if they are still really good or not.

KY2019GTMUSTANG

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I've been using the Adam's line of products for years...great stuff.

nighthawk

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Been using Meguiar's products for a while now. I get good beading action and I've had good luck with them since I've been using it.

I've used:

- NXT 2.0
- Ultimate Wax
- Liquid Wax
- Gold Class

Might start looking into other products now that people have been posting a wide range of different ones.

Gothamnyc

Advanced User
Reaction score
I haven't played with carnauba waxes in a while but use to really like Pinnacle Souveran, S100 and Lusso Oro waxes... Easy enough to work with... Ammo's Creme is a ridiculous show car type gloss, it doesn't last long but awesome before a night out...
I had a 3 series back in 2002 that probably had 300 coats of various Zaino products on it, Z1,Z2 I think the glaze was Z5 maybe? than the flashing additive was released... It worked well, the process of layering was probably more of a gimmick in hindsight but I also enjoy spending the time waxing cars... They had an amazing car wash soap and QD type spray though, ultra slick finsih from both...

Last edited:

Nick Murdock

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I had finally tried the fusso,,,, and it was awful.... killed the gloss and ended up having to redo car with other products to get my shine back...
Post automatically merged:

ive ordered up some Angelewax Enigma... which is high ratings... Will let ya all know how it works... Also ordered some Bead Maker...
Thats crazy, I've heard such good things about fusso, theres nothing worse then having to redo stuff. I used collonite for years until ceramic coatings came out. Mckees has a ceramic infused wax thats suppose to be very good also, they make solid products.

carls3

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Thats crazy, I've heard such good things about fusso, theres nothing worse then having to redo stuff. I used collonite for years until ceramic coatings came out. Mckees has a ceramic infused wax thats suppose to be very good also, they make solid products.
yup... ive even read where others complain of lack of gloss.... ready to give it away or the trash

Nick Murdock

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
yup... ive even read where others complain of lack of gloss.... ready to give it away or the trash
Whats keeping you from doing a ceramic coating? If you want superior protection and gloss, ceamic is the way to go.

carls3

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Whats keeping you from doing a ceramic coating? If you want superior protection and gloss, ceamic is the way to go.
ive only seen a handful of cars in my area that have had it done,, and they all have the uneven wave look which i hate..
And i like the shine that wax gives ya better.

GTO_04

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't played with carnauba waxes in a while but use to really like Pinnacle Souveran, S100 and Lusso Oro waxes... Easy enough to work with... Ammo's Creme is a ridiculous show car type gloss, it doesn't last long but awesome before a night out...
I had a 3 series back in 2002 that probably had 300 coats of various Zaino products on it, Z1,Z2 I think the glaze was Z5 maybe? than the flashing additive was released... It worked well, the process of layering was probably more of a gimmick in hindsight but I also enjoy spending the time waxing cars... They had an amazing car wash soap and QD type spray though, ultra slick finsih from both...
Zaino seems to have fallen off the radar in recent years. It used to be all the rage on the LS1.com car forums. I actually have the Pinnacle Souveran in my wax arsenal but a crack developed in the lid and it turned solid.........so much for that!n P21S has a good 100% Carnauba which is pretty good.

Car Pro Reload is pretty good too. It will last about 6 months which is good for a spray on product. I use it as a topper over Car Pro Essence Extreme Gloss Enhancer. It is a great two step method for those who don't want to spend a lot of time prepping their car for a full blown ceramic coating.

GTO_04

Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jbald5102