New to Forum, have ALP, need tested (California)

dirt657

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hey there! My name is Cole, been using the V1 for years, and recently got the V1V2. Recently mounted my ALP system, 2 RX, 1 TX in the front, looking to get it tested. I am on the central coast of California, but would be willing to drive to northern or Southern California for some help!
Thanks and happy to be apart of an apparently prestigious group!

dirt657

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Shoot me a pm and we can figure something out. I'm in north or south cal depending on work.
I don’t think it will allow me to PM yet because I’m new. You might have to message me.

milkman

Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Welcome, great set up!

Fauxshowpony

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Bumping this thread because I will be installing in a few weeks and would love to test. Im new to the scene so this will be my first go at it! Are there any regular testing meetups or anything? TIA

jestric

Go Gators!
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
A belated hello Cole and welcome aboard! Hope that you were able to get your setup tested and that it performed well.

chapRD

Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
Bumping this thread because I will be installing in a few weeks and would love to test. Im new to the scene so this will be my first go at it! Are there any regular testing meetups or anything? TIA
You can check for members in your area that may be willing to help you test here

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jln