Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
  • Admin

winterbrew

Poliscan Hunter
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have one - the ideal companion to a Spectre RDD when you want to have some fun, or just when you eyeball someone passing you with an RD on their windshield !

sdrawkcaB

Defender of Light 📶
Security
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
  • Admin
I have one - the ideal companion to a Spectre RDD when you want to have some fun, or just when you eyeball someone passing you with an RD on their windshield !
Or take one with you when you're riding in a friend's car who has a cheap RADAR detector to "encourage" them to get a better one, :D just kidding.

thanks

for all the fish
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Used to keep one in the glove box with the TSS. To confirm a rabbit's "intelligence". With so much BSM, I was never seeing brake lights. Upgraded to an ATR, and believe it or not, in a land where 34.7 C/O is the norm I still don't see brake lights! NO ONE HERE USES AN RD! The few that do, they face the sky and don't know how to use it anyway...

+30 drivers w/o RD's are more common than not! That's why they don't need I/O around here...

catch1147

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I would imagine that's why so many LEOS run around with constant on, less work for them.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

thanks

for all the fish
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
I would imagine that's why so many LEOS run around with constant on, less work for them.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
Yea, no need to pay attention, just listen to the dopler while doing something else.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grock