Laser jammers best placement for 16 Honda Accord

bobsmith

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I’ve just ordered the rd360c and the zw5 laser shifters with the 200 dollars off deal. Been wondering where to properly place them on the front of the car for the best results. Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

Here’s a better photo of the front end as I don’t have any photos of my own.

Attachments

Last edited:

ARkaband

Safe Speeder
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I have a 2014 Civic, so my front looks pretty different from yours. I would try to put them in the silver area around the Honda logo for the most effective placement.

smokinu454

county road cruising
Advanced User
Reaction score
I had my alp heads installed low like that on my maxima, did pretty good with legacy guns but if you go with that placement I would get tested against whatever guns you encounter.

bobsmith

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Is there any room at the green or orange ovals?

View attachment 155739
Yea I was thinking about placing them on the green area in the grille but it’s gonna be a lot more obvious to see them than If they were installed down lower for aesthetic reasons but might have to see what will work best.

The Pope

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
I like the Green area, but testing is the only way to know for sure. Just use some Double Sided Tape to temporarily place them in you lower area that you were originally thinking about and test it, but be prepared to relocate them during the testing (have your tools and extra tape with you), just in case there are performance issues.

gwing

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Just remember that the LEO will target your headlights and front licence plate as these are easy to track. What I learned from my install is that the closer to the aiming target, the better the defenses will perform. If you get as close to the HL's as possible then your coverage actually will include all three targets as there is overlap. Note, they will have to be proud of all grille surfaces (proud = just a little in front of). The diode light beams are cone shaped and need to be unobstructed in order to form the correct beam.

NorEaster18

Maximum Efficiency
Advanced User
Reaction score
Yea I was thinking about placing them on the green area in the grille but it’s gonna be a lot more obvious to see them than If they were installed down lower for aesthetic reasons but might have to see what will work best.
Testing the install will be the only way to know how effective your placement is.

With that said, I would personally go with the green areas if you can. Your lower placement option might be too low. Yeah, the heads might "stick out" more, but it's more important for the heads to work properly than for them to look good aesthetically.

TeamQuack

s\/\/er\/e
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ugh that reminds me of my 2017 acura tlx grill, absolute headache. I think if you want decent performance, the heads are going to stick out a little bit.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lrhoneybadger