Shopping trolley runs red light

Saussie

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Wondered how big the cam hard drive or storage capacity might be? Spend an hour doing this and see if you can fill up the space rendering it useless? Would suck if it's got a terrabyte.

Last edited:

Deacon

TXCTG
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Wondered how big the cam hard drive or storage capacity might be?
I like the way you think. But...don’t they wirelessly send pics and associated data? I doubt they send a crew around to swap microSD cards so they can write tickets. And since they’re only snapping pics of violators, it would probably take forever to fill up any halfway modern storage.

Saussie

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I like the way you think. But...don’t they wirelessly send pics and associated data? I doubt they send a crew around to swap microSD cards so they can write tickets. And since they’re only snapping pics of violators, it would probably take forever to fill up any halfway modern storage.
Yeah I thought this too. Surely it's written to something first, but I'd bank it can either self delete or someone can log in remotely and data manage, or download or something.
I've seen cops standing next to them with a laptop plugged into it, but what they're doing exactly I've no idea.

Last edited:

LouG

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Ours are direct linked to the inwards revenue dept.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lrhoneybadger