This is me

BlackShark1213

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I come from a small town somewhere in Wyoming. By small I don’t mean 20,000 I mean under 50. That’s right, less than
50 people live in this small town. Our claim to fame? Absolutely nothing. Just a whole lot of tourists taking pictures in front of our population sign like it is some sort of exotic tiger. Well, that’s all I’ve got to say. Catch you later, hopefully not on my radar...

RadarScout

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I come from a small town somewhere in Wyoming. By small I don’t mean 20,000 I mean under 50. That’s right, less than
50 people live in this small town. Our claim to fame? Absolutely nothing. Just a whole lot of tourists taking pictures in front of our population sign like it is some sort of exotic tiger. Well, that’s all I’ve got to say. Catch you later, hopefully not on my radar...
Welcome to the forum! Great intro! Are you currently using countermeasures? If so, what are you currently using?
Lots of great info here and plenty folks excited to help and answer questions.
Wait. Did you just say you're a LEO?

Last edited:

bluehemi

oh 👃
Advanced User
Reaction score
You an LEO?

BlackShark1213

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Well, someday, but right now, no. I am just an enthusiast with with a Kustom Signals Golden Eagle and a Stalker ATR.

milkman

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

Bocephus

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
How many of the 50 are LEOs? Welcome and buckle up!

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
metcalt