New Firmware Released 5.6.3/8.8

TurboDriver

One foot on the brake, one on the gas...
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
USPS finally delivered the cpu today. Loaded up all of the files with no issues, ready to go and save the world.

Btw, HW4 felt heavier in the hand so I weighed both.
Maybe the newer updated file you downloaded weighs more...

Last edited:

bbert73

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Well, I still haven't received the email. Have the bugs been worked out yet? Is it safe to update? I haven't got any way to revert back to 5.5.8. if I update. I have HW 4. Thanks
@BestRadarDetectors

Stkrdknmibalz

PTM Pacos Ahead!
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
I can now access the stats via the URL at least, still broken IOS stats page not launching

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
(╯°Д°)╯︵ /(.□ . \)

Maz3

Don't hate me just because I'm beautiful 🤣
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I can say the TX issues discussed on this forum was was blown out of proportion. All I will say in public is that we value our users and will always put our users protection as our first priority. We do a lot of testing and we have the largest modern gun collection of any company and our collection is serviced and updated regularly. If we detect a change we quietly roll out updates to keep you protected.
Just to update how 5.6.3 affected my ALP defence to DE targeting the extremities...

We tested this Fw version yesterday as part of a larger testing list with @Jdem and @Smason.

Previously against DE compact I was getting consistent PT when targeting the extremities of my Mazda CX-5 headlights, and taillights. My setup is 2 Rx & 1 Tx, front and rear, and it had me considering adding a second Tx in an effort to remove any PT.

With 5.6.3 all extremities PT are no more against DE compact & full sized! So for my install, the Fw solved my issue.

Thanks ALP, @BestRadarDetectors and everyone else who also shared their texting results which resulted in this Fw upgrade.

Last edited:

Jdem

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
This was a pretty obvious improvement on the headlights for sure while shooting on 5.5.8 vs 5.6.3. Glad to see the fw has made such a huge improvement on the extremities.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deathkillex