Favor (People w/V1G2 and RAA)?

biolink

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
After seeing the audio control stacked under the Gen 2, what do you think?

Anyway, I remember when I bought the Samsung Galaxy 10, they removed the LED indicator for messages. I was like, what the hell? That is something I really really used. I just decided to move on. But I see your point, if a feature is a breaking point for you, then stick to your guns. I actually have an idea in my head to manufacture my own display unit using a few of Valentine's parts. If I get around to it I will share a pic. I think you will get a kick out of it.

Last edited:

TonyJag

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hi
This is my first post here, but I am a long time V1 user. For my new Tesla Model 3, I want to upgrade my eldest V1 to a gen 2. But I have read about initial quality issues at Valentine. Are they solved yet or should I wait longer?

SwankPeRFection

Corgi Lovers
Beginner User
Reaction score
After seeing the audio control stacked under the Gen 2, what do you think?
For the time being, I’m not giving my money to Valentine. My gen1 will have to do for now. The controls on the new one just won’t work for me. If the thing was flawless in functionality and build, perhaps, but it’s not worth it to me at the moment.

biolink

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Hi
This is my first post here, but I am a long time V1 user. For my new Tesla Model 3, I want to upgrade my eldest V1 to a gen 2. But I have read about initial quality issues at Valentine. Are they solved yet or should I wait longer?
I've asked the same question and been told by others that issues are resolved. I now Valentine has great service so any hardware issues will be taken care of very quickly. Also they now have firmware updates you can do at home. I think you are good to buy. Me? I am waiting for other reasons which have nothing to do with Gen 1 or 2.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jon450