Utah installer recommendation?

Me Llamo Slowpoke

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
I'm a new owner of a V1G2, installed quickly on the windshield using the cigarette plug. I've used it enough now to know I want a more permanent install in my 2020 Kia Telluride. My preference is to find a professional installer in the Salt Lake City/Ogden corridor, to do a (most likely) Blendmount installation.

Anybody have a place the recommend?

Thanks in advance.

sdrawkcaB

Defender of Light 📶
ModSec
VIP
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Reaction score
Last edited:

DocTJ

PSL + X= 100
Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score

Me Llamo Slowpoke

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
Sound Warehouse does good work. They have a few locations. I'm pretty sure they're a BlendMount dealer and authorized installer. I would recommend you get a "Mirror Tap" power cord to go along with it as well. If it turns out that they're not a BlendMount dealer, send me a PM and I can hook you up with my affiliate link that gives you a discount code.

Awesome! Huge thank you!

DocTJ

PSL + X= 100
Premium Plus
Advanced User
Reaction score
I like it a lot! I see you are from Georgia, where it was built :). Its a really nice vehicle, and super comfortable for our 635 miles, each way, monthly trip.

Do you have one or thinking of getting one?

Glad to hear
No I haven’t thought of it.

but I’ve seen the reviews. And yes it’s built here. I saw that the dealers are struggling to keep up with demand. It’s a beautiful looking car. They’ve taken some of the Audi/Lamborghini staff and employ them so I’ve kept tabs.
I’m impressed with how genesis and Kia have improved over The years

Me Llamo Slowpoke

Learning to Fly
Premium Plus
Beginner User
Reaction score
Glad to hear
No I haven’t thought of it.

but I’ve seen the reviews. And yes it’s built here. I saw that the dealers are struggling to keep up with demand. It’s a beautiful looking car. They’ve taken some of the Audi/Lamborghini staff and employ them so I’ve kept tabs.
I’m impressed with how genesis and Kia have improved over The years

Yes, I bought it strictly on the reviews, never even test drove it. I had to order it way in advance, late last year, I think its still hard to get but I haven't followed it much after getting mine. The trick was to find a dealer that wasn't adding on a bunch of fees or extra costs.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Docb1970