Newbie question

coss370

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hi,

New owner and user for V1 driver. I have a question about V1 driver.

If I decide to use V1driver, does that mean I should mute the detector as V1 driver should in theory replace it? Can you link V1 driver to tell the detector to mute?

I notice a lot of K bands go to mute very quickly, is that by design? I thought I have 5 sec per setting.

How long does it take for a pin to turn the spot into false radar?

What is the difference between mute and snooze. Sometimes I see the big Snooze countdown after a radar hit, I don't know how I got to that setting?

Is there anyway to see what the V1 is filtering out as junk? I have a R7 running next to it, it is picking a lot of signal that the V1 isn't even responding to.

Thanks

SWB

Blue Taco
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Welcome to RDF. Glad you joined us. You yourself to good detectors. Somebody be along before long to help you with your settings.

mswlogo

Software Developer
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Hi,

New owner and user for V1 driver. I have a question about V1 driver.

If I decide to use V1driver, does that mean I should mute the detector as V1 driver should in theory replace it? Can you link V1 driver to tell the detector to mute?

I notice a lot of K bands go to mute very quickly, is that by design? I thought I have 5 sec per setting.

How long does it take for a pin to turn the spot into false radar?

What is the difference between mute and snooze. Sometimes I see the big Snooze countdown after a radar hit, I don't know how I got to that setting?

Is there anyway to see what the V1 is filtering out as junk? I have a R7 running next to it, it is picking a lot of signal that the V1 isn't even responding to.

Thanks

Don’t understand the first question. V1Driver can mute the V1. As your later questions pointed out. You can still manually mute the V1.

Savvy could be muting immediate. Watch the screen it will tell you why it muted.

See link below for what Snooze does.

There are other Videos that explain how it decides to AutoMute. But generally give it a week.

Screen will tell you what it does on each radar hit.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dnanian