Vitronic Poliscan lidar jammer

xasfx

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hello,

I am new here and would like your inputs on the best vitronic poliscan lidar as I travel a lot on road.

I have tried The ALP for 2 years and the stinger for 4 years, they both alert sometimes too late but defiantly both of them do not jam nor protect.

I have researched and done every advise to make them jam / protect but no luck so far.

I now would like an advise on a different device setup no matter what the cost that really works on jamming protecting against vitronic poliscan lidar speed cameras.

Thank you in advance

Dragons

Breathing fire
Advanced User
Reaction score
Stinger and ALP can be effective against PoliScan but jamming them isn't 100% reliable..
Antilaser was the first to jam a PoliScan with the G9 model.
The main problem with the PoliScan is the angles it gets setup on, at the moment if you main goal is detection and jamming at extreme angles Stinger is probably best right now since its easier to place the fibres on angles to meet the PoliScan beam.

Alp is best at detection but placing alp heads at the required angles is at best awkward.

My best suggestion would be to have 4 fiber pairs front and rear with left and right pairs angled 35 degrees.
Then leaving two pairs to defend front against hand helds.

deanoobaby

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hello,

I am new here and would like your inputs on the best vitronic poliscan lidar as I travel a lot on road.

I have tried The ALP for 2 years and the stinger for 4 years, they both alert sometimes too late but defiantly both of them do not jam nor protect.

I have researched and done every advise to make them jam / protect but no luck so far.

I now would like an advise on a different device setup no matter what the cost that really works on jamming protecting against vitronic poliscan lidar speed cameras.

Thank you in advance
Gday

just wondering could you post some vids of types of set ups your encountering

some jammer set ups will vary depending on how the poliscan is deployed as well as what vehicle the jammer is installed on

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lrhoneybadger