Will Theia be windshield mount only?

SVG

PSL +5
VIP
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I've been following the Radenso teams progress on Theia from afar. Now that I'm going to replace my car that had a built in system (ALP w/NR DSP F&R) I am looking at radar detectors again.
Theia sounds like it will be the shiznit but will Theia be a windshield mount only?

I'm picking up a 2019 Golf R in Chicago later this week and am not thrilled with running the gauntlet unprotected. I may pull the trigger in a V1/G2. But I'm still having a hard time with the windshield mount "look". Not meant to offend anyone but I like the discreet installs.

DocTJ

PSL + X= 100
Advanced User
Reaction score
Some mentions here:

I know initially will be a windshield mount. (They have said so)
they’re focused on delivering a finished product and focusing on one thing at a time.
Developing Theia is costly especially considering they won’t have the same volume of sales as their other products to help recuperate some costs.
Maybe in the future after Theia release and they see the response and whatever other metrics they use , they may consider . I know they’ve mentioned the options are plenty and many “attachments” to the board are possible but the main focus is windshield Theia currently.

Congrats on the golf r. I had a 16, in limestone grey. Great car.

Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msradu