Redline 360c fw 1.3 'Firehouse Course' Ka 34.7 Testing, 7-7-20

MurrayB

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
The unit was in Highway mode, default settings with cruise alert off, and the addition of K-Notch.

A week or so ago I did about 100 miles round trip on toll roads to see for myself the performance.

Today it was like I put up a totally different radar detector. I first went a little more than fifty miles on the same toll roads. I then returned on busy local highway. This is purely observational I have no quantitative data.

BSM went essentially nonexistent on the toll roads I think there was one punch through I don't know what it was, there was not a Honda in sight at that time. Ka range was very good I would have liked better ramp up and the arrows neatly went around the clock.

Surface street with lots of K band probably from shopping centers. There may have been couple of K band from locals. The arrows worked well, X band appeared also. This is New Jersey you keep X active.

I was thrilled with my trip. It was really apparent that Cedar threw everything at the situation.

Spearscrue

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Talk about turning the dial up on the rear antenna and jerking the knob off. Whewww... What an improvement over 1.2

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Easygoinal