Redline Software 360C Software Update 1.3 Is Available For Download

GoHawks63

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
My RL360c has been in a closed car in the heat while parked with no issues.

Same here.
Post automatically merged:

I haven't had the overheat on any of my past detectors. RL-O, Max 360c and RL 360c. The mag mount has fallen off on super hot days along with my phone suction mount.
Ditto that.

TonyPHX

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Same here.

Ditto that.

My R360 has been subjected to Arizona's hottest so far. No issues.

TonyPHX

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Yes
Drive around ASU or Mill Ave in Tempe and you're in for a visual treat (when this pandemic subsides). 115 degrees = minimal clothing
LOL!

Yes that area reminds me of the line from the hangover. "That is somebody's daughter!"

Maybe for April fools day next year I will post that the heat got so bad here it melted my blendmount. The cool version of "my suction cups fell off the windshield".

bluehemi

4 more years 🤣
Advanced User
Reaction score
If the detector gets too hot, turn on the AC and hold it over a vent for a minute, i do this when my cell phone overheats and shuts off. I think Honda engineers lurk on RDF and troll us by shifting the frequencies to annoy RD users.

TonyPHX

PSL +5
Premium Plus
Intermediate User
Reaction score
If the detector gets too hot, turn on the AC and hold it over a vent for a minute, i do this when my cell phone overheats and shuts off. I think Honda engineers lurk on RDF and troll us by shifting the frequencies to annoy RD users.

If they are doing that, or it is just buying what is cheap, either way Honda is making me not like their brand.

Elane17

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
well you may have missed the point and the ask. super simple is this a issue with the detector or just mine and i really appreciate the answers I have already received. Update since the post I spoke with tech and informed me this is a first and the device is going back to them to inspect and document.
EL.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pvivier777