hey Joe!! Any updates for the JTK for 360 max, I wanna put in family car but no way I trust family until that is addedHi everyone, as Gail mentioned in her intro post (https://www.rdforum.org/threads/101691/), I’m the Product Manager for Radar at Escort, and I’m happy to share some Redline 360c updates we’ve been working on based directly on your feedback.
We’ve heard from many of you about what you liked in the new product and also what you wanted to be added, and I want you to know that we appreciate everything you’re contributed. We are listening and will continue to ask for, and take action, on your feedback.
Based on what you’ve told us, we are releasing new firmware tomorrow morning, Tuesday, July 7th. As you know, our Redline 360c is a connected product, and because this platform heavily leverages software, it enables us to easily provide Wi-Fi firmware updates remotely.
I have listed below the product enhancements and new features which we believe will deliver an even better experience. Included in this release are:
- Better overall sensitivity and response time
- Faster directional arrow response time
- Increased rear antenna detection performance and sensitivity
- Ramp up for K band that is more progressive and linear
- Reduced random false alerts with laser detection
- AutoNoX false alerts with X band has been resolved
How to Get the Update
- Added Jam-To-Kill laser jamming feature for ZR5 and ZW5 laser shifters
- Added Ka Narrows as default to improve response time: improved performance with Ka Narrows (2,5,8) over wide band sweep (default mode now)
- Added Dragon Eye laser tester detection
- Added an additional K band filter option, default off (will be added soon to Escort Live)
If you are taking advantage of the Wi-Fi connection in your vehicle or have access to Wi-Fi, you will be prompted for the update once it becomes available. If you are not able to access Wi-Fi, you can connect your Redline 360c to your computer via USB (https://www.escortradar.com/pages/update-your-device). There are two different links on the page depending on if you are using Windows or Mac OS.
Keep the Feedback Coming
As I mentioned, we’re eager to hear more from you. We are working on additional enhancements based on feedback here in the forum which will be part of a future release for firmware.
Feel free to message me here in the forum and I will be happy to interact via e-mail for support or questions as well. You can email ([email protected]) and I’ll personally review the emails. Thanks