New Redline 360c Owners : Please Confirm this

In10Cityin10Cities

Intensity in 10 cities
General User
Reaction score
Hi, (looking at you L4D44). : )

Could you all please grab your detector, and lightly shake as shown in video. Listen for rattle and please advise if you have same experience. Generally on my mount the detector does not rattle, however when my car goes over any kind of rough road, or over rumble dots between lanes, the detector makes this rattle. Have not a previous detector do this, so probably sending this one back as well.

Post automatically merged:

Nothing of the likes here,my unit is staying shelved until it works correctly,but i put it in front of my air conditioner for a few minites and gave it a shake after watching your video just to see if i can find a rattle to come about.Solid

Nothing of the likes here,my unit is staying shelved until it works correctly,but i put it in front of my air conditioner for a few minites and gave it a shake after watching your video just to see if i can find a rattle to come about.Solid

Last edited:

G37X Jockey

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Figured it was a woman! Lol. Can I still say this in 2020 or will it offend the many snowflakes out there today?
Don't consider myself a snowflake, but I don't get what being a woman has to do with being a poor manager. I've worked for both genders for over 40 years and there's no correlation between smart, dumb or any other relevant managerial characteristics between men and women that I've observed.

jfzistler

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
No rattle in mine. From I can tell arrows flip too (about as slow as the max 360c when I first got it)

yellowtibby

Shifter ZR4's number one fan.
Intermediate User
Reaction score

SoLoDoLo

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Just got my second replacement today and I have another unit that rattles. This is the second time and I am not happy at all.

TonyPHX

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Just got my second replacement today and I have another unit that rattles. This is the second time and I am not happy at all.
Yikes. Since there are varying degrees of rattle, is there any chance you could YouTube a video of it and post so I can hear yours for comparison?

Bluelinex

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
OMG call them. Your money back window is good until July 31.

Vortex

Making Videos
Observer
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm shaking mine in various directions (makes me think of using a shake weight) and luckily mine seems to be solid and rattle-free. :)

A Dee

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Could it be the buttons? If I shake mine really hard buttons make a little rattle barely noticeable. I hold the buttons and nothing.

SoLoDoLo

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Yikes. Since there are varying degrees of rattle, is there any chance you could YouTube a video of it and post so I can hear yours for comparison?
I wasn't able to get a video, however, I took the R360C apart and took some pictures before I boxed it up to return. I wasn't able to find the cause of the rattle. Hoping this third replacement unit will be the final one or else it'll go back as well.

Last edited:

Ram3

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
after a long wait of back orders, i got my R360C yesterday. I unboxed today and realized my device too has a something lose inside when i shake it. Also it will make a minor buzzing/rattling when on rough pavement... i have waited so long and i dont want to return this thing... i dont know if this will affect the performance in any way. did anyone conclude what is lose inside these detectors??

Hacker

Fat dumb & stupid is no way to go through life son
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor??
Regardless of manufacturer, for the amount of money paid for (top tier) RD's, this type of situation should not happen. A one off I would understand. Now all new roll-outs have their issues. But what I personally look out for is how CS treats their customer to rectify the situation(s).

Seems a sad reality insofar as all new roll-outs are concerned.

Last edited:

ivan911fl

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
after a long wait of back orders, i got my R360C yesterday. I unboxed today and realized my device too has a something lose inside when i shake it. Also it will make a minor buzzing/rattling when on rough pavement... i have waited so long and i dont want to return this thing... i dont know if this will affect the performance in any way. did anyone conclude what is lose inside these detectors??
i send my back because it was also rattling , i only send the detector and they send me back a new one with everthing that comes with and this one doesnt rattle, send it back and in the return paperwork put that it rattle .or something loose inside,

i send my back because it was also rattling , i only send the detector and they send me back a new one with everthing that comes with and this one doesnt rattle, send it back and in the return paperwork put that it rattle .or something loose inside,
i dont think it affect the peformance , i dint notice my rattle until i read it here and took it of the blendmount , also the exchanged was only 4 days after they received it

Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrew Greer