Audi A4 Front ALP install with V1G2 Hardwire

Redline411

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hello all! Just wanted to share some pics of my front ALP install (2Rx/1Tx). Let me know what you guys think! I may move the LED. I'm waiting to see if it ends up being annoying in that position. Now I just need to get this bad boy tested and work out any kinks. Any DFW peeps? Let's get a meetup/testing put together.
ALPFrontSetup.jpeg

ALPFrontSetupAngle.jpeg
CabinControlClosed.jpeg
CabinControlPad.jpeg
CabinLED.jpeg
USBUpdate.jpeg
V1G2Hardwire.jpeg

V1Jake

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
That install will be bulletproof. I texted an S4 with a similar/exact RX head placement and it was JTG in testing against my TSS

Redline411

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Good to hear! The Rx heads are exactly 24" apart and the Tx head is 23" from the ground. I was on them about placing them perfectly. They've done hundreds of installs, so it was good that I didn't have to coach them a whole lot. I really just had to tell them what I wanted.

V1Jake

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good to hear! The Rx heads are exactly 24" apart and the Tx head is 23" from the ground. I was on them about placing them perfectly. They've done hundreds of installs, so it was good that I didn't have to coach them a whole lot. I really just had to tell them what I wanted.
Awesome! I'm glad they did such a good install. Of course get the setup tested but looks good from what I see
Post automatically merged:

@Won Hunglo @erickonphoenix

Last edited:

erickonphoenix

Left Lane Hooligan
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score

Redline411

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Looks really well done. Definitely need to get it tested but I'm still in quarantine easily until September. Hopefully we can set something up then.
Sounds great! I've had it less than a week and had my first save today. LTI Ultralyte. I was easily doing PSL+20.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beemerchef