pipinos1976

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Last edited:

asleeper

Advanced User
Reaction score
Ouch, that sucks and to my understanding the TX head is not available in Europe. That's one of the first reports of DE's being used over there. That's a good question though if EU FW supports DE's if not, time for it to be added. Not to mention, RX/TX setup.

pipinos1976

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
The thing is I don't know if it's a donation or an actual purchase from the police. If it's a donation, like a TSS reported a few years ago, it's not that bad since it would be used only in Athens during summertime (only time with light traffic) or for minimizing illegal street racing during summer nights. If it's a real purchase it is 100% sure there are others too around Greece. I hope I have some news soon enough to inform drivers and manufacturers.

pipinos1976

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
After many many hours of research, things are apparently much worse than I first thought. I found a document which states that 10 DETC guns are bought for central Macedonia (northern Greece) with a cost of 2,250€ per unit. I believe that there are much more guns for other parts of Greece but I haven't find anything yet. So, if ALP, TMG and every other jammer manufacturer around notices this post, do something about it.

This one goes to this forum: all these are caused by me. Greek police follows my nickname everywhere (this is the proof) and tries to defeat every possible CM. So, many UL are serviced, Traffipatrol XR and clones too, some TSS (don't know the number, I only know one) and now we have Stalker and DETC lidars.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
burgerrun