Saving profiles, loading profiles and settings saved?

untamedinc

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I am new to JBV1 so my apologies in advance if this is a stupid question.

I have two profiles saved. A City profile and a Highway profile.

When I load the city profile from the map view connected to my V1Gen2 and decided to make a change on the fly, going to Settings, I expected everything in Settings to be the same as the City profile I had saved and loaded. But, it appears the Settings are only for the last profile I had saved (in this case, Highway).

So either all Settings are global regardless of profile (and it only saves the info available upon save such as Bands, Analyzer Mode, Frequencies, etc) or you have to make all the changes you want and then save that new profile the first time. Or I am doing something wrong. I can't figure out how to "tweak" a profile I have saved that wasn't the last profile I saved. I just assumed loading it in the map view "City" would then show all Settings options as City when going into Settings. But they are all the Highway Settings, which was the last profile I saved and not the profile I have loaded and wanted to tweak. Thanks.

untamedinc

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Profiles only deal with V1 settings not JBV1 settings.

JBV1 settings are global with the exception of dongle specific settings and turning on/off auto V1 mode and PAWS, which can be done in overrides.

Got it, thank you.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TGurnie