Intermediate User
Reaction score

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Been trying to update. Google Play Console has been having issues for a long while now.

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
IIRC the strength bar was the only thing people (myself included) didn't like about the HD.

What do you not like about it? Too small?

novarider

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
What do you not like about it? Too small?
Yes, much prefer the traditional bar that gets taller. I'll try HD again with the next update if you make the numbers bigger like the last pic you posted.

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Yes, much prefer the traditional bar that gets taller. I'll try HD again with the next update if you make the numbers bigger like the last pic you posted.

You might like one of the strength themes available in display > themes > alert table frequency. I use the solid one myself and really like it.

novarider

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
You might like one of the strength themes available in display > themes > alert table frequency. I use the solid one myself and really like it.
What does that do and does it apply to the overlay?

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
What does that do and does it apply to the overlay?

It turns the frequency background into a large meter, and it does apply to the overlay.

1592278127650.png

LI2624

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
JB, you are amazing. Thanks for all the work and continuing updates!

outbackray74

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
@johnboy00 I was just wondering. Did you change something that now makes automatic lock outs show as "J"? All my previous lockouts before update showed the band that was being locked out since this it shows "J". I was just wondering cause it actually helps knowing that it is a junk alert per se BUT I didn't know if you meant for that to occur. As always fantastic update and thanks in advance.

surprisinguy

Government can only give what it takes...
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
A question about the "data" tables you were referencing that would disappear because of size. What, if anything, needs to be done to keep the red light etc database running like it used to and does anything extra need to be done for the paws feature to continue to work correctly.

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
@johnboy00 I was just wondering. Did you change something that now makes automatic lock outs show as "J"? All my previous lockouts before update showed the band that was being locked out since this it shows "J". I was just wondering cause it actually helps knowing that it is a junk alert per se BUT I didn't know if you meant for that to occur. As always fantastic update and thanks in advance.

"J" in the bogey counter is from your V1, indicating a signal that it alerted to and then decided was junk.

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
A question about the "data" tables you were referencing that would disappear because of size. What, if anything, needs to be done to keep the red light etc database running like it used to and does anything extra need to be done for the paws feature to continue to work correctly.

Any existing camera data is still there. To check for an available update, click on the Red-Light Cam Database and Speed Cam Database options.

For PAWS, the extra data downloads are highly recommended, but not required.

focalcivic

Advanced User
Reaction score
Is the overlay supposed to flash? I liked the original overlay, also noticed the format seems different? Is there a setting to have the older style?

When I run the Demo the overlay seems like the old style?

westwind77

Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
Curious is anyone knows details on the heat map overlays - I'm curious how often they are updated or refreshed. Also, if there is a 'expiration' as well....for example if police stop sitting in a place they have been marked before for a year or two, do any of the heat maps change to reflect that? I know it is pulled in from another app but figured I would ask here.

johnboy00

Geaux Tigers!
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score
Curious is anyone knows details on the heat map overlays - I'm curious how often they are updated or refreshed. Also, if there is a 'expiration' as well....for example if police stop sitting in a place they have been marked before for a year or two, do any of the heat maps change to reflect that? I know it is pulled in from another app but figured I would ask here.

Better to ask @ferius, since the answer could change from day to day.

ferius

More arrows please
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Software Developer
Reaction score

Better to ask @ferius, since the answer could change from day to day.

Heat maps are updated about once per two weeks and represent the data for the past year. There is no expiration, however, the more recent data have more "weight" in the generation process comparing to the older one.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gdubz