20200609_125052.jpg

sdrawkcaB

Defender of Light 📶
ModSec
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
You think this is personally owned and approved for official use? I'm just looking at that expensive brick driveway and brick home it's sitting at...

@The Pope - Do you have a link for a citation to where this came from?

Last edited:

erickonphoenix

Left Lane Hooligan
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
This is an odd bird, C7 Z06.... there's only one picture of it and it's been posted several times going back to 2018. I imagine it must be like the 2007 Z06 NCSP was using that was a felony seizure and used for car shows only. It's very hard for departments to traffic enforcement with those kinds of vehicles.

In 2009 at the time of the story on the 07 Z06 there was no retirement date on the vehicle only that once it became a financial burden to the department then it would be auctioned and the proceeds given to some local charity or school district. It appears Kentucky State Patrol has a narrow body C7 in had for some purpose.

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 12.31.33 PM.png

ILS27L

Show Me State
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Correct. Not practical at all. Doubt very seriously is actually used for traffic enforcement.
But looks cool.

The Pope

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
@sdrawkcaB , no, sadly I don't have any link or other information..... just wanted to put it out here so that others would be informed as to what might be out and about in NC.

erickonphoenix

Left Lane Hooligan
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
By the way for those who didn't know former NFL player Mario Williams has been donating high dollar wheels to police departments for over a decade. He bought all 23 of Houston's stealth Camaro's and he the Texas DPS Challenger 392 SRT8

Th3 Factory Freak

Ka..|||||||||||||| eater
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Advanced User
Reaction score
They usually use those in State Fairs or car shows. Completely impractical, would not fair well in an accident to say the least or in the hands of a rookie Trooper.

Back in the days when I was applying for the CHP there was a lot of chatter why they didn't let many Troopers drive those Ford Mustangs, as most of them would get in an accident.

2. Tactical mistake fully marking it. I would have left it completely stock, install the radar, radio and the laptop in it.
Post automatically merged:

I did an online search, couldn't find anything. I've got a connection at NCHP that might be able to shed some light on this. Not promising anything but I will try.

Last edited:

singular9

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I can confirm I have seen a similar one in SC 85 southbound. They sit on an on ramp, I passed one but didn't get a picture, and you can't mistake it for ANY other HP/LEO vehicle.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jromjr