the Good old Keep rule...... courtesy thrown out the window

Saussie

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Haha, yeah, always wanted a pet 5g Corona fruit Bat.
What a croc of s**t that was!
Especially in England when they wrecked the towers. Hilarious!
I'll stand corrected if scientists prove that theory.
Not into conspiracy.
Post automatically merged:

When I get my telecommunications engineering cert at the end of the year, I'll blow this case wide open and expose the true facts for all the mushroom munchers. Haha!

Last edited:

deanoobaby

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Haha, yeah, always wanted a pet 5g Corona fruit Bat.
What a croc of s**t that was!
Especially in England when they wrecked the towers. Hilarious!
I'll stand corrected if scientists prove that theory.
Not into conspiracy.

When I get my telecommunications engineering cert at the end of the year, I'll blow this case wide open and expose the true facts for all the mushroom munchers. Haha!
with all the certs you would of still opted to give the slip to avoid any dirty test

Saussie

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Yep :) haha! I'd catch public transport or get a cab instead like a proper citizen. Best way to go about it. Trying not to be one of their best customers.

What's the general attitude of a Perth cop tho for speeding? I'd think they would be more relaxed. They didn't give you a ticket. I was surprised. If that was here, I'd expect to be hanging around for about 20-30minutes. Getting patted down, car searched. Cops here not so lenient. With the history of WA and legal detectors, I'd expect them to give up a bit easier. Cover is blown from way back. Probably not as excited to bust people knowing you picked them off a mile away already.
Luckiest buggars you lot are over there haha! You got it easy.

Last edited:

deanoobaby

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Yep :) haha! I'd catch public transport or get a cab instead like a proper citizen. Best way to go about it. Trying not to be one of their best customers.

What's the general attitude of a Perth cop tho for speeding? I'd think they would be more relaxed. They didn't give you a ticket. I was surprised. If that was here, I'd expect to be hanging around for about 20-30minutes. Getting patted down, car searched. Cops here not so lenient. With the history of WA and legal detectors, I'd expect them to give up a bit easier. Cover is blown from way back. Probably not as excited to bust people knowing you picked them off a mile away already.
Luckiest buggars you lot are over there haha! You got it easy.
i have to admitt ever since owning a newish vehicle they tend to leave you alone as normally they like to sticker the vehicle for defects .. Also having a clean record helps the sittuation. .as they had time to run plates
this time round i got away unscathed maybe next time things might not go down the same way

as for detectors well they only work if they are transmitting a signal...And in this case there signal was waving a finger then a qiuck tease of lights

you mentioned something about public transport ?
im thinking your on the wrong forum bud

Last edited:

Saussie

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
i have to admitt ever since owning a newish vehicle they tend to leave you alone as normally they like to sticker the vehicle for defects .. Also having a clean record helps the sittuation. .as they had time to run plates
this time round i got away unscathed maybe next time things might not go down the same way

as for detectors well they only work if they are transmitting a signal...And in this case there signal was waving a finger then a qiuck tease of lights

you mentioned something about public transport ?
im thinking your on the wrong forum bud
Nah mate, seems you've misinterpreted or maybe a lack of detail from me, or both. I was in reference to DUI driving, which is why I went the common sense approach, basically saying don't f**kin drive if ya have beers or a joint.
Least they let you off and ya didn't make it more difficult for yourself. Cops take enough crap on a daily basis, a pleasant "customer" sometimes doesn't cop out as hard. It's like their little ray of sunshine for the day that keeps them ticking between jobs. Must be a relief after dealing with the constant stream of crackhead junkies and their antics. They probably know straight away once they glance at your eyes and realise there's no fast talk. They probably relax a little after that, but not much. Hopefully it's enough to get you through a bit smoother.

Last edited:

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheBlackKnight239