TMG a15 [Dual] $325 - eBay

myztahe

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
As the title states, there's a used TMG A15 set with the dual heads on eBay right now for $325. Seems like a good deal!

sdrawkcaB

Defender of Light 📶
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score

sdrawkcaB

Defender of Light 📶
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Does this work with VPR heads?
This is the first generation A-15 CPU, so it does not support the VPR head. It isn’t a bad price, though.

myztahe

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Not sure, I bought it from you last November as dent and scratch. Sold with no serial number
Lol, this made me laugh (JAG: How old is it? Bingly: I dunno, you tell me)
Post automatically merged:

This is the first generation A-15 CPU, so it does not support the VPR head. It isn’t a bad price, though.
Would VPR heads be nice-to-have or need-to-have? I know they help against DragonEyes but how much worse is a dual, G1 setup against other lasers?

Bingly

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Would VPR heads be nice-to-have or need-to-have? I know they help against DragonEyes but how much worse is a dual, G1 setup against other lasers?
It would depend on your vehicle. Lots of people running two and three heads (non vpr) with good results. G1 and G2 heads have no performance differences

Last edited:

blakes

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I bought this! Brand new to the forum, been looking at purchasing a jammer for a long time. This seems like a good price for a solid start.

I'll be setting this up on my new to me Jaguar F-Type. This car has definitely motivated me to pull the trigger on some laser defense.

sdrawkcaB

Defender of Light 📶
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
If you buy a "T" splitter cable from @Jag42 and purchase one extra head for a "Triple" setup, it can be pretty good for a sedan or coupe. If you have the SUV, maybe make it a Quad head setup.

@bslaws has two new Gen 1 heads for sale for $115 ea, I believe

blakes

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Thanks for the info! I've got the coupe, I was thinking 2-3 would be enough. I'll upgrade to the VPR head/controller eventually as well.

Oh that is good to know, I may get a hold of @bslaws and pick those up, seems like a fair price.

bslaws

Land of Spuds and Gems.
Advanced User
Reaction score
@blakes Just let me know. Both are new, one has all the mounting stuff, the other, well not sure what happened to the bracket. Make me a fair offer for both and they are yours.
Post automatically merged:

If you buy a "T" splitter cable from @Jag42 and purchase one extra head for a "Triple" setup, it can be pretty good for a sedan or coupe. If you have the SUV, maybe make it a Quad head setup.

@bslaws has two new Gen 1 heads for sale for $115 ea, I believe
Thanks for remembering me. Very much appreciated.

blakes

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Hi @bslaws I'll send you a message!

I believe the setup I bought from @Bingly has a splitter cable included. I may need to buy a longer cable anyway.

Bingly

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hi @bslaws I'll send you a message!

I believe the setup I bought from @Bingly has a splitter cable included. I may need to buy a longer cable anyway.
Congrats on the purchase! Yes short splitter included also a single cable included so if you wanted to upgrade all you need is the head

InDecay

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Nice deal to get started. I can't wait to see install pics on an F-Type

blakes

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Thanks @InDecay

Yeah, I think I've got a nice setup for a nice price. About $560 for a quad head TMG gen 1 setup thanks to @Bingly and @bslaws . They both helped me out. I may still need to purchase a couple of cables, but either way, I'll be good for a while.

I'll definitely post some photos of the install on the F-Type. I'll try to get some input on location before I do as well.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Al73ssan