Intro

Redstone

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
After extensive research I bought my first radar detector last week. The Uniden R7

sdrawkcaB

Defender of Light 📶
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! How are you liking it so far?

@RedRocket you are now plural!

milkman

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

LuckyXII

Formerly known as JuniorIS350
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Welcome!

mattguy10

Keep it under a hundred
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to RDF & congrats on your first detector! The R7 is a great choice!

RedRocket

Lidar Shootist
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score

Blasirl

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard!:parrot:

Redstone

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I was just informed that @RedRocket and I have very similar usernames (apparently similar senses of humor as well haha) @SquirrelMaster let me know that this might cause some confusion as it sounds like @RedRocket is very popular on this forum so out of respect I'm going to change my username so that there is no misunderstanding or confusion. Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, I look forward to being a part of this community!

RadarScout

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
I was just informed that @RedRocket and I have very similar usernames (apparently similar senses of humor as well haha) @SquirrelMaster let me know that this might cause some confusion as it sounds like @RedRocket is very popular on this forum so out of respect I'm going to change my username so that there is no misunderstanding or confusion. Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, I look forward to being a part of this community!
Be sure and let us know the new name.

Redstone

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score

RedRocket

Lidar Shootist
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Far,far from that generosity of @SquirrelMaster - more like barely tolerated at best. :mmmhmm:
Post automatically merged:

SquirrelMaster

Likes Unicorns 🦄
Security
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to RDF! Good pick with the R7, but there's really no bad choice lately with all the different detectors out on the market.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbny025