Cop evicts an LLH

FoxStang

Sly fox, dumb bunny.
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
LEO merged two cars in front of me about two miles before the vid starts. The white SUV panics immediately, slowing down to PSL-10 and staying there.

This was a sheriff’s deputy, about 15 miles out of his own county. Must have been in a hurry to get back, otherwise I think the SUV should have gotten a ticket for that horrible improper pull-over.

ShadowTrooper

First Guard
Security
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol wow that cop literally didn't even care just wanted that guy to move over anywhere but there

DocTJ

Advanced User
Reaction score
YESSSSSSSS!!!

wooooooooo!

first the space shuttle launch and now this. Great day thus far. Lol

and the ass still pulls over to the left and not the right. My God, no sense at all.

great video man.
thanks for sharing.

Bloovy One

130,000+ miles with JBV1!
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
With more people driving again, what we feared would happen has; they've forgotten to keep right except to pass. :(

FoxStang

Sly fox, dumb bunny.
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
With more people driving again, what we feared would happen has; they've forgotten to keep right except to pass. :(
The songs of future generations will tell of the glories of these months when only the essential were allowed outside and these highways knew the joy of liberation

Rocky Road

Traveling Past Slow Pokes One Car At A Time
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I was thinking about getting some of those traffic advisory light bars just for LLH's. Do you guys think I'd get in trouble for that? They're amber and white, suction cup mounted. Thanks for the video!

ShadowTrooper

First Guard
Security
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
I was thinking about getting some of those traffic advisory light bars just for LLH's. Do you guys think I'd get in trouble for that? They're amber and white, suction cup mounted. Thanks for the video!
Wouldn't even think about it. That's a fast track to impersonation if some Karen calls you in

protias

Retired CM enthusiast / Train Horn Advocate
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
LEO merged two cars in front of me about two miles before the vid starts. The white SUV panics immediately, slowing down to PSL-10 and staying there.

This was a sheriff’s deputy, about 15 miles out of his own county. Must have been in a hurry to get back, otherwise I think the SUV should have gotten a ticket for that horrible improper pull-over.

There are places that are marked to not pull off to the median...Of course, with a LLH, I'm not surprised as his (ok, most likely her) thought process.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jcthome