firmware update problems

werthsa3

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I haven't see anything regarding this problem but when I'm in the Uniden R series tool V1.2 and try to hit open for the download file. the app just freezes.. what can I do!? I've uninstalled and reinstalled nothing seems to work

dudeinnz

NZCTG
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
I haven't see anything regarding this problem but when I'm in the Uniden R series tool V1.2 and try to hit open for the download file. the app just freezes.. what can I do!? I've uninstalled and reinstalled nothing seems to work
Welcome to RDF.
Interesting problem, not sure I have read of it here before, but then I don't read everything.
Do you have the drivers installed?

MonadnockBaton

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
What operating system are you on? Are you using the latest version of the R series tool?

werthsa3

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Welcome to RDF.
Interesting problem, not sure I have read of it here before, but then I don't read everything.
Do you have the drivers installed?
Yes I have drivers installed I am on a iMac, version 10.2.6 and the Drivers come with the downloaded file.
Post automatically merged:

What operating system are you on? Are you using the latest version of the R series tool?
I am using Uniden R series tool 1.2

dudeinnz

NZCTG
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes I have drivers installed I am on a iMac, version 10.2.6 and the Drivers come with the downloaded file.
Post automatically merged:

I am using Uniden R series tool 1.2
I have had zero success with getting the uniden updater to work on my mac (high sierra). Though others have it working no problems.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheBlackKnight239