Hello everyone!

baadshah

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I am from Edmonton and will be moving to Calgary shortly. Just recently upgraded to a sports car and wanted to be safe with a radar. Initially i was going to buy a uniden R3 but got up sold to a radenso pro M due to it's MRCD and BSM filters. It's out of stock so i expect to get it set up next week. I am an absolute monkey when it comes to radars so i hope i made the right decision. also, i am looking forward to learning from this community!

Cheers

LuckyXII

Formerly known as JuniorIS350
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Welcome! The Pro M is a great choice for your area :)

Dragons

Breathing fire
Advanced User
Reaction score
Nice choice in RD, though being in Alberta, may I suggest you get some laser protection as well, with Dragon lasers being a huge threat in your area.

mattguy10

Keep it under a hundred
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to RDF & congrats on the Pro M!

milkman

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum

baadshah

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Nice choice in RD, though being in Alberta, may I suggest you get some laser protection as well, with Dragon lasers being a huge threat in your area.
what laser protection would you recommend? and will it also be mounte dto a windshield? i am driving a coupe an dthink that would take a lot of space up!
Post automatically merged:

ignore the dumb comment earlier on, it looks like AL priority is the best option but sounds super expensive. With 2x reg- tx + GPS and rear defense pack i am looking at almost 3000 dollars!

Last edited:

Dragons

Breathing fire
Advanced User
Reaction score
ignore the dumb comment earlier on, it looks like AL priority is the best option but sounds super expensive. With 2x reg- tx + GPS and rear defense pack i am looking at almost 3000 dollars!
So do one end of the car first, front is by far the most targeted, you can add rear protection as you can afford, $1870 just for front is not cheap I grant you that, on the other hand I think you will find it protects you more than a RD will.

RD's are absolutley needed too, though personally I would be doing laser first, especially in your part of the world, RD's can detect laser but by the time you get hit you have an expensive toy that tells you that you have just got a ticket.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgazette