Want to see some testing on tmg new vpr set up....

goodtimes40

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Premium Member
Reaction score
before i swap out cpus and heads and all that my car is pretty darn well as is so i want to see if the vpr has made significant breakthroughs so i can go ahead and buy the tmg quad vpr fron for sure rear i may leave be....hopefully jag hooks me up with some kinda deal....my shi# is solid so maybe im ok with this little black car i have but if not im rdy for the upgrade.!!!!!

TurboDriver

One foot on the brake, one on the gas...
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
There seems to be limited testing and results between the 2 systems (VPR vs standard CPU set-up) unfortunately, I would also like to see more detailed results.

I have also found how much easier it is to read a post with proper punctuation, capitals, commas, and paragraphs.

Last edited:

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Be patient my friends! We are far from done with my Boss 302 and we are going to test everything you guys are asking about plus more! It has been a struggle in the back, but the front has kicked @ss from day one with only 2 G2 heads! We are not going to give up however because we know we can fix it, at least on the DE's that TMG covers. As I've said, pretty much every other gun we use is JFG, so we know the system is operating fine, we just have to find the special sauce to make the rear of the car match the front. I don't think we can do it without a VPR head back there, but we'll soon find out!

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Be patient my friends! We are far from done with my Boss 302 and we are going to test everything you guys are asking about plus more! It has been a struggle in the back, but the front has kicked @ss from day one with only 2 G2 heads! We are not going to give up however because we know we can fix it, at least on the DE's that TMG covers. As I've said, pretty much every other gun we use is JFG, so we know the system is operating fine, we just have to find the special sauce to make the rear of the car match the front. I don't think we can do it without a VPR head back there, but we'll soon find out!
I am interested in this too. With how well a dual does on a small/mid sized car, I can't see the benefit of putting a VPR on. Your rear end troubles could provide a reason to do that though. But I live in the land of easy peasy guns for the most part.

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
I am interested in this too. With how well a dual does on a small/mid sized car, I can't see the benefit of putting a VPR on. Your rear end troubles could provide a reason to do that though. But I live in the land of easy peasy guns for the most part.
Hell, there is no laser anywhere near me, at least not yet! The first trip out of state with my duals on the front in Va. however I got my first save! Jane and I travel all over the country, at least we did before this damn virus! I want to be able to drive anywhere and at least have a fighting chance if we get shot in the rear with the DE!

TurboDriver

One foot on the brake, one on the gas...
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
I have had a VPR setup since its release and I still haven't installed it yet, just been using it for limited testing . I have an original dual on wifey's vehicle with G2 heads, because G1's died, that I have confident with in what little I encounter.

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Hell, there is no laser anywhere near me, at least not yet! The first trip out of state with my duals on the front in Va. however I got my first save! Jane and I travel all over the country, at least we did before this damn virus! I want to be able to drive anywhere and at least have a fighting chance if we get shot in the rear with the DE!
My guess is you are fine on the rear. Its gonna be 500 ft before they get a shot from the rear in a lot of situations, but I hear you. I/O on the other hand, I would be wanting Theia on my side for that! Badly.

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
My guess is you are fine on the rear. Its gonna be 500 ft before they get a shot from the rear in a lot of situations, but I hear you. I/O on the other hand, I would be wanting Theia on my side for that! Badly.
I got ANY damn thing on radar covered! I'm pretty sure we're good to go on the rear against laser, even the DE because remember, all I need is a split second and the anchor will be out! We're testing on test mode sometimes for over a minute at a time!

goodtimes40

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive seen a nasty laser trap around 7 months ago in vero beach Fl. The sheriff was on the northbound 95 ramp outside his car and at this overpass/exit vero hwy58. If you were driving north on 95 and had no rear protection your busted.... i only saw this cause i was getting off that exit so i had the whole scene watching for a minute then he nails some poor bastard in rear as hes passsing by nails him in the rear. indian river county sheriff...i believe it was a pl4 but i could be wrong it was far away. they use that gun alot in that town both city and sherrif.
point is this is what made me buy the rears. it only takes once. theres one cop in vero when i had blinder m20s(rock solid at the time) i use to jam him kill it turn around and he would mess with me and aim at me through the reflection of a mirror on his bike... so cool. i owned 3 guns at the time i tried it and it workx!

So i cant get a new system until i see more flaws in this one....its been used alot this year. I think at the least i need to replace my fron gen 1 heads with new front heads, and leave gen 2 rears alone for now.... but i want to make sure i dont need the entire cpu,etc.... i dont think my car as small as it is needs a vpr head....right now my car is solid even against the dragons(unless obviously we dont have the newest firmware) but from a gun point of view i need the best heads up front.... hoping to buy new car this year as well so replacing heads may be way to go.
we will see at meet.
some peeps say dont get vpr cpu set up just leave it....
some say get it....
i live in stalker central where im at and easier guns than this around me.
if we had dragons alot of them then ide get the vpr set up. right now my shit is soilid so why mess with it is all? we will see
i cant wait to see at meet how vpr set up does before and after
remember my small ford focus titanium is mid size at best black and r3 tmg gen 1 front gen 2 rear...
i want to buy new sysytem than ill hear dont its for bigger cars your fine. and i am so maybe all i need is new heads? jag?

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samkuzma