Lidar +25 Alp save- Truspeed

STS-134

Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Regular TruSpeed's have esentially a vertical beam so that's probably the only reason why. I'm surprised it went off too
I'm not so sure. R1 didn't go off until the ALP had already been firing for quite a while, so it could have picked up scatter from the ALPs. Hard to tell exactly what it picked up and whether it was the TS beam sweeping past the detector, a reflection off of another vehicle, etc.

FoxStang

Sly fox, dumb bunny.
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Classic, speed up after finding nothing at the pin only to get nailed after :rolleyes:

Wonder how many people with Waze as their only CM have gotten burned that way?

2018GTI

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Classic, speed up after finding nothing at the pin only to get nailed after :rolleyes:

Wonder how many people with Waze as their only CM have gotten burned that way?
That is one reason I like JBV1 in addition to Waze! It is more CSA information, but damn, it can be really helpful.

Brainstorm69

TXCTG - 2016 MOTY
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Maybe the R1 went off because the LEO started panning when he didn't get a reading to begin with....

BaileyAB

Whats PSL? Autobahn bro, A.U.T.O.B.A.H.N.!!!!!
Advanced User
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am impressed, text book JTK technique, nice anchor drop, quick, fast, no issues at all.
Continue to impress us.

Smason

What is a PSL?
Advanced User
Reaction score
Nice save! Thank you for sharing.

Please update your video to unlisted :)

Ohioluck

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
Nice save! Thank you for sharing.

Please update your video to unlisted :)
You got it. Would you recommend, when the time comes, to put this type of video in intermediate?

milkman

Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score

PSL is 65mph. First real save for me. I thought there he wasn't around anymore because the police pin was marked almost a quarter mile in front of him. My Uniden R1 decided to anounce a real laser alert for the first time ever. The enforcement today was absolutely crazy. I've never seen so many police out like I have today. Plane, lidar and radar were all being used quite a bit. I'll have some more encounters to post later once my computer stops having a complete breakdown. (Took an hour to upload this video)
Nice Save! Thanks for sharing!

Frankrizzo

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
That officer must have a death wish. If you sit in the median like that and you get run over, you get the Darwin Award.
An officer in north Texas got killed doing exactly this next to his open door and you would think the department would change policies, nope.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EMCCM