Aircraft Vascar Port St Lucie

thebravo

Security
Security
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
  • Admin
well in the time I have been here, closest aircraft trap I have seen was Jupiter. Today however... It has come to Port St Lucie. 95 southbound just north of st lucie west.

1590159865458.png

1590159930099.png

@goodtimes40 @amendolaro @BigVic

Last edited:

Buz

Old School Member
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Wonder how that works? The plane always seems to do its' 360's in a left hand pattern. That would suggest either the pilot is looking down and reporting, or that someone is in the back seat doing it? Either way it would seem the safest way would be to have someone in the right seat doing the spotting/reporting. Strange.

TurboDriver

One foot on the brake, one on the gas...
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Wonder how that works? The plane always seems to do its' 360's in a left hand pattern. That would suggest either the pilot is looking down and reporting, or that someone is in the back seat doing it? Either way it would seem the safest way would be to have someone in the right seat doing the spotting/reporting. Strange.
There could be two pilots or people, or maybe a training mission, or maybe they have a instructor or commercial pilot doing the flying and just somebody else riding.

As a flight instructor, I almost always fly from the right seat anyways. It's always cool to let the other person do some flying in the left seat, even if it's just for fun, they get a thrill and have a story to tell.

thebravo

Security
Security
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
  • Admin
N610HP another of the FHP planes just flew into the Stuart airport. I wonder if it's going to be a very aircraft vascar trappy holiday weekend in my area. I'm begining to think so. :)
Post automatically merged:

Highwayradar has this dialed in nicely :)

Screenshot_20200522-113827.png

Last edited:

goodtimes40

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Premium Member
Reaction score
well in the time I have been here, closest aircraft trap I have seen was Jupiter. Today however... It has come to Port St Lucie. 95 southbound just north of st lucie west.

View attachment 148186

View attachment 148187

@goodtimes40 @amendolaro @BigVic
Ty Jason.
Going to see how my system is holding up. And most importantly I'm ready to buy tmg new CPU and vpr head for front and rear....but my car is pretty solid so I need to justify spending more money for a gun I never run into....Dala dragon, tss...mostly stalker lr, rlr, XLR. Between st Lucie and boca Raton.
If my system is still rock solid I may leave it....I'm hoping jag will take care of me on a possible swap out upgrade... i need to see vpr is working....ty Jason

thebravo

Security
Security
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
  • Admin
well now this is interesting:

1590165600046.png

Now N610 HP has joined the party so that is N610HP and N706HP they are both circling the same vascar trap simultaneously. I have NEVER seen that before in a vascar trap. With both flying there is almost always one flying along southbound above the measurement zone... while the other is looping back north to the start of the trap. They did this for a bit then N610 departed westbound... interesting.

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theodore1972