JBV1 Website

E2S2R

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Premium Member
Reaction score
I decided to host certain parts of the comprehensive guide and it made sense to have a website as a central source of information for JBV1. With the permission of @johnboy00 I went ahead and created one.

I was originally going to wait for the guide to be finished, but no reason to wait.

It's simple, but it is a place you can send people that might be interested in the app and an easy way to find the guide when it's released.

Twi7ch

brap brap
Intermediate User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very nice. That'll be a great resource once the guide is available. JBV1 has so many options so some good documentation on an easy to navigate website is awesome. Hope it'll have a search function so you could search for say "box" and it would return what sections of the guide talk about "in the box" or "out of the box" configurations.

Vortex

Making Videos
Observer
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks great! I'm looking forward to checking out your guide and learning a ton more about JBV1. :)

E2S2R

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very nice. That'll be a great resource once the guide is available. JBV1 has so many options so some good documentation on an easy to navigate website is awesome. Hope it'll have a search function so you could search for say "box" and it would return what sections of the guide talk about "in the box" or "out of the box" configurations.
So more details about the guide.

It's 27 chapters and will be available as a single video or as a playlist of the 27 chapters.

It comes with a 200 page PDF that is searchable and has the text of the exact words I speak in the voiceovers. So for example you could want to know more about showing Helicopters in PAWS. you can just search for "helicopters" or maybe you want to see what CSA terse announcement sounds like, you can search for "terse". When you get to that topic there will be a link that takes you to the exact timestamp in the video, but also has to the side the timestamp so if you already have the video playing you can just scan to that timestamp.

Twi7ch

brap brap
Intermediate User
Premium Member
Reaction score
So more details about the guide.

It's 27 chapters and will be available as a single video or as a playlist of the 27 chapters.

It comes with a 200 page PDF that is searchable and has the text of the exact words I speak in the voiceovers. So for example you could want to know more about showing Helicopters in PAWS. you can just search for "helicopters" or maybe you want to see what CSA terse announcement sounds like, you can search for "terse". When you get to that topic there will be a link that takes you to the exact timestamp in the video, but also has to the side the timestamp so if you already have the video playing you can just scan to that timestamp.
That sounds wicked. The biggest thing I miss after selling my V1 is JBV1. Love seeing it continue to grow!

dudeinnz

NZCTG
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score

LouG

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
Very nice, E2. well done.🤩

jcaptchaos2

Learning to Fly