Any upcoming developments post US22 fw on the Pro M ?

butthead123

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
Lots of talk about theia but rightfully so. Anything in the pipelines for the Pro M ? Maybe improvements to some BSM falses?

Jon at Radenso

Manufacturer
Premium Plus
Lifetime Premium
Corgi Lovers
Advanced User
Manufacturer
Reaction score
I am honestly not sure if we will be able to improve the BSM of the Pro M significantly. We are working on some minor stuff but the Pro M is a detector that is pretty mature at this point in terms of what can be eeked out of the hardware platform.

Beachman64

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
The other day I had a rare BSMA that set off my Pro M. A Subaru crosstrek (week & short lived signal) "passed me" and a chevy impala (blowing up my pro m) "behind me"
Usually she's very quite.

F87SOURCE

Learning to Fly
Beginner User
Reaction score
My ProM is geat in regards to BSM falsing. The occassional Mazda MX-5 sets it off but no Honda's or GM's in my experience.
Yeah me too, just the mazda's (CX series never an Mx5 though) and chrysler pacificas that set off my pro m.

butthead123

Learning to Drive
General User
Reaction score
I am honestly not sure if we will be able to improve the BSM of the Pro M significantly. We are working on some minor stuff but the Pro M is a detector that is pretty mature at this point in terms of what can be eeked out of the hardware platform.
Got it and thanks. I appreciate your time and response. 👍

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grandy745