More off-axis - V1G2

LouG

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
I'm heading down this local arterial road, pass a parked cop with a truck parked in front him being checked over. Rear antenna starts alerting and continues for about 1.3 km's until I do a 310 - 320 degree turn onto another road, there's a gas station, a low hill with greenery on it and the truck still between me and the Stalker, I start to get a Ka warning from him again.
There's no way Gen 1 ever did anything like that. This thing is a monster.

aim4squirrels

Currently edging...
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the next gen Lou G! The R7 had been doing that stuff for a while now. Glad to see some of the V1 acolytes getting their turn on their brand of choice.

You don't know what you've missed until you have it. Then you wonder how you ever did without it.

Deadhead1971

Three Sheets to the Wind
Advanced User
Reaction score
Thanks for a new topic. I am burned out on some of the others- the never ending working / not working threads. :mmmsmug:

LouG

PSL +5
Intermediate User
Reaction score
It certainly works, doesn't it?
And the box it came in was perfect.

Kennyc56

Ford Lover-I/O hater!
Advanced User
Lifetime Premium Member
Reaction score
It certainly works, doesn't it?
And the box it came in was perfect.
I've run R7's, I own 5 R1's and 3 Redline-O's and they are all killers against off axis 34.7 and 35.5, but I've never seen anything eat up off axis alerts like these V1G2's! Like @LouG said, my V1G1 wasn't in the same zip code! I've had a couple of rear alerts after passing a Trooper and forgetting about him and driving for a few minutes and around curves and picking him up again with the same frequency and looking back as far as I can see and not seeing a sign of him! A couple of times when this happened I had my Redline-O running mounted on my back glass and it didn't make a peep!

Discord Server

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theodore1972