Learning to Fly
- Apr 24, 2019
- Reaction score
In NC PSL+15 is reckless if the speed limit is 55 or more. So
I'd add that even with jammers speeding at night is risky ESPECIALLY with no cars on the highway ahead ESPECIALLY if you're going to do 90 in a 60 ESPECIALLY if you're in NC where I/O is so prevalent.So, here s my 2 cents.
1. You never speed at night WITHOUT JAMMERS.
2. You need to practise your braking reaction. If I was you I would drop the anchor, you were going 92-94mph when you got inital alert but he got you at 86. Imagine if you really hit the brakes instead of coasting down to PSL.
3. You dont speed without JAMMERS.
4. With jammers you ll have cruise control at 100mph easily with no sweat.
5. With ALP, this would be easy walk through the park. Get hit, hear the alert, drop the anchor, JTK in 3 seconds, move on, repeat.