Yeah V1 is out of stock and they say to me to pre-order it & they will ship once it available. But I can't wait for it so I get this DualPro 360 for a change.Android, I just pulled the trigger on a cobra dualpro 360 from Amazon to try it out. If I like it it'll stay if not it goes back. Tired of waiting on V1 to get it together.
I had to manually force updates on mine. Play store> my apps and games > updates,>update allMaybe need to wait for it until Sunday & let the old version stay in my phone to see it will update it.
If it makes you win the at internet, go for it.
well, today i uploaded the "older" version but it has a new look and i'm able to connect. so idkIt will be done the coding today but they're going to upload the new version next year!