I did get a PT in Adv 50% today by a close by CRV.Oh wow, they released 1.22? That's awesome.
The big change over 1.21 is that it adds a Honda/Acura filter to notch out 24.194-24.204, significantly quieting down the detector.
View attachment 116174
A couple of us have noticed that it works in Advanced Mode and City Mode, but we get PT's in Highway mode. I'm not sure yet if this is totally fixed, but just a heads up.
Glad the update is now available!
I actually saw this happen on the older firmware yesterday. Up to -29 feet.Fixes (v122.123.111 – 04/18/2019)
- GPS code error fix
- Ability to display negative Altitude
- Rear Horn sensitivity issue – Advanced Mode
- Battery save mode – GPS reported speed up to 6mph from 0mph (useful in poor GPS signal locations. Example: enclosed garage)
- Ka ghost issue
- Red light database updated 4/02/2019
- K Block Feature to improve BSM detection. Notch filter for 24.194 – 24.205GHz
But we still need the new installer correct?Downloaded msi file shows clean on virustotal for what it's worth. Uploaded here for those that don't want to visit the Uniden site yet.
Can you post a link to the download on Uniden's website? I can't find it. When I search for R7 downloads, it comes back "Nothing found". Thanks
PC - http://support.uniden.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/R7_20190418.zipCan you post a link to the download on Uniden's website? I can't find it. When I search for R7 downloads, it comes back "Nothing found". Thanks