Stinger and he cut ties. Lots of hear say but it appears to not have been a happy situation.wait, what happed with Cliff and stinger?
Black black bla.... I bought the original heads and then when they came out with the new heads I bought these new 9.0 heads and they didn't Jam Anything VPR gun related any better. If you need to jam Pro Laser 3 or ultra-light or truspeed maybe even in hell all the easy guns stalker lz1 then yes it's still very relevant but if you need to jam what I ran into Yesterday a stalker rlr you will need a better Jammer. And a lot of places if you live in bigger cities are buying these guns they're becoming cheaper that's why I love TMG they keep up with customer service as well as updates are very fast and reliable. Alp is probably the only other top of the cropIt looks like they're using "new" v9.0 heads. No word on any CPU changes yet though. Wasn't it the CPU that was the limiting factor in handling the DragonEye guns, not the heads? I wonder what makes these special.
I found some info here about the changes with the 9.0 heads
Our New Ver. 9.0 Sensors Feature:
- A New Proprietary German designed 115W Pulsed Laser Diode vs the previous 75W that utilizes a new metal housing and is more powerful and robust allowing for better Jamming specifically against the newer high frequency LIDARs such as the new LTI TruSpeed S and future Higher Frequency LIDARs.
- New PCB design Architecture provides better stability especially in temperature extremes.
- New sensor cable with Mini DIN connector 1 meter from the sensor for easier and faster installation and removal especially for vehicles for which routine maintenance requires the removal of the bumper(s).
- New shielded cable type that provides faster signal response time (less signal delay via increased velocity factor) over the previous CAT5 cable and has greatly enhanced Anti-Interference (EMI, RFI) characteristics.
- A New BMW Vertical Sensor Model with the Laser Diode mounted vertically so the beam shape is horizontal when vertically mounted for those with vehicles that use vertical grill configurations specifically, BMW, but also for Lincoln, Buick etc.
There's nothing that really catches my eye here. Maybe you guys are seeing something?