This is a pretty bad bug, sorry. Worst that would have happened is a few lockouts stopped working. The code that handles frequency drift was broken. New code works much better. Obviously I didn’t test it enough. I did the statistics work at one time and the drift work at another time and the two were not compatible. It will automatically do some repairs to your database on the next “promotion”. This includes resetting all error statistics. You should do a backup before installing for good practice. I could have skipped the repairs and it would have self corrected but taken a long time and generate a lot of confusion. Promotion is when I process all the “visiting” for unlearning. This happens once a day. And only does it upon a connection. I also now display that “promotion” time in debug settings so you can have some idea when it will or has last done it. I will probably release this soon to the App Store because of the severity of the bug. Probably Monday morning. If you are super curious you can set DebugMask to 16 under Debug Settings and it will display all frequencies collected. They will be wrong until it applies the repair. This does not affect Android since that feature is not released yet. Probably release Android late tomorrow. Still yet more Bluetooth work.