OK, so I hooked my 360 (that I had down dated to 1.5) up to DT and told it to update. It only updated 2 files this time instead of 3 as I recall from the first time I updated to 1.6. I'm assuming the 2 files it updated were the Antenna_External and Main, which were the only 2 that I down dated with EFL 1.2. If the recollection is correct, it is starting to sound like the original update to 1.6 also did update the Antenna fw from 1.1 to 1.4. After I updated, I hooked it up again and told DT to update it. This time it updated 5 files, and it did take a quite a while longer because the 5th file it updated took quite a while, just like the 1st one did. I videoed the whole process and I'm processing the video now. Will post the video when I am done editing. Decided not to add the video after all. I forgot DT shows your serial number the whole time. Sorry.