Feel free to delete my posts in this thread if they are so far out. There are probably 10 or more pages of this thread you can purge while you are at it.
I really want to upgrade my V1 to a newer unit, so I bit the bullet and called. I was told they're still waiting for parts from their vendor and are *hoping* to start shipping this month. The waiting game continues.Just made my weekly call to V1
Nothing new from last call (waiting for parts/mid to end July/price going up to $400something/updated display/firmware) other than this new younger sounding girl answered again.
I’m starting to wonder if the other lady we’ve all dealt with for years is there anymore
Let's get back to the topic at hand. Patent Applicaiton Status. Save your speculation for other threads.
Just send VR a pizza and give the guy a $20 tip to do your dirty workWell, no one has listened to me about keeping the thread on topic, so that shows what that's worth. Ha Ha.
I'm in Northwest Indiana. I have two sources in Cinci, a consultant friend whose office is about .25 mile from VR (doesn't care about or use CMs), and a family member. They are both out of town for the next couple of weeks. So I have no one to (Gladys) Kravitz for me. If you have to google Gladys Kravitz, you're a youngster. Ha ha