Search results

  1. O

    Official Launch Date for Uniden R7 has been set for Monday 4/15

    Ok, thats fine. just seems like another let down!
  2. O

    Official Launch Date for Uniden R7 has been set for Monday 4/15

    My order was placed 3-1-19 and did not ship yesterday, shipped today. So just to be clear not all first orders shipped yesterday as stated. I ordered mine 3-1-19, it didn't ship yesterday as stated above. I just got a shipping notice today?
  3. O

    Official Launch Date for Uniden R7 has been set for Monday 4/15

    yep your right, Im done complaining about it. Its time to move on, hope everyone gets the R-7 in a timley manner. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  4. O

    Official Launch Date for Uniden R7 has been set for Monday 4/15

    I keep my order with BRD, BUT my card has been charged for a product I don't have on top of it all. So all these people acting like its no big deal may not have any skin in the game!
  5. O

    Official Launch Date for Uniden R7 has been set for Monday 4/15

    This is a crazy way to roll out a new product, what is the point of waiting an additional 10 days now? I don't see how this could be considered damage control.
  6. O

    For those who received R7 any type of issues

    yes a couple of days is ok, but if by end of next week no shipments are noted then all bets are off!
  7. O

    Uniden R7 now shipping from big box store

    Not blaming BRD, but would like for him to jump in with some kind of firm updates on the shipping the R7!
  8. O

    Uniden R7 now shipping from big box store

    Well thought I was getting a jump on the R7 by pre-ordering with BRD (and pre-pay) now nothing, live and learn!
  9. O

    STIR Plus vs Redline BS

    Well I thought my RDR was off, guess I pushed the wrong button in the setup it was still on!!!. I have now turned it off and will run some more test comparing it to the Plus, should have gone back and double checked all my setting.:sotw:
  10. O

    STIR Plus vs Redline BS

    I have both setup the same highway, TSR off, RDR off, segs 2,5,8 on! Plus still taking about 90% of the first alerts on Ka the other 10% is a tie, maybe my Plus is just tuned better?
  11. O

    STIR Plus vs Redline BS

    Guys just got my Redline back after having the BS done from factory, after making a 600 mile road trip comparing the two my Redline seems to be about the same on Ka but much better on K. The Plus beat the Redline most of the time on Ka the rest were a tie, on K the Redline would beat out the...
  12. O

    Esp

    this is kinda like waking up on Christmas morning and all you got was a box used condoms...
  13. O

    Esp

    Bummer, this is not enough for me to dig the V1 out of the closet and run down the highway again. Oh well maybe next time!
  14. O

    Best Wiper Blades

    Its all about prep work before the wax is applied!
  15. O

    STiR + Install - 2007 BMW M Roadster

    This is how I run my set up as well, the Redline will pick up before the Plus maybe one out of ten times, but it does happen!
  16. O

    Best Wiper Blades

    I just went through the same thing, best to have them look up you model year and use the guide, mine were both 22's. 22-A driver side 22-B passenger side.
  17. O

    Running two m3 radars

    I am running the Plus with the Redline and no problems, EscortRadar has said its ok to do so. Not so much with the Plus and v1 combo, however I have done that as well with no issues I could see.
  18. O

    STIR Plus voices and tones

    It would be great, but Escort would charge you for it. ;)
  19. O

    STIR Plus voices and tones

    I have turned off the voice on my plus, found "the voice" hard to live with, gets on my nerves. I am running a redline with it and use the voice alerts on that instead.

Unregistered User Ad


ATTENTION: Want ads to disappear? Register for an account by clicking here - it's free and NO ADS ARE DISPLAYED TO REGISTERED MEMBERS! Thanks!
Top