Radar Detector Forum (RDF / RDForum)

Javascript Disabled

We require javascript to be enabled in your browser for functionality purposes.
Please enable javascript and reload this page.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 79

Thread: Is there a radar jammer that works ?

[P] General discussion about radar detectors and anything radar related.

  1. #11
    (²√(PSL)*(¼/Σ)/9³) ≈ X ≈ SP€€D
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    689
    Wiki Actions
    0/0
    Thanks Given
    340
    Thanked 268 Times in 145 Posts
    iTrader Score
    0
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum Intermediate User
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum - RDForum - VIP Member
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum - RDForum - Premium Member

    usa

    Social Group: Comp Sci Social Group: Escort Army Social Group: The Christian Core

    Re: Is there a radar jammer that works ?

    Just a quick search as I got curious myself after posting in here.

    Here is a little video to give you an idea.



    However I did come across a Polish article claiming that the Blue Raider unit is unless from a distance as well and when not stationary as in the video. You can read it for yourself but you're going to have to know Polish or have your browser translate it. Not sure how extensive their testing was, although it makes perfect sense that you would need a much more sizable unit to give off more power to be able to completely block the signal.

    http://www.auto-swiat.pl/1-czy-da-sie-oszukac-radar
    “It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.” ― Benjamin Franklin


    Hardwired - X, POP & SWS Off
    CPU FW 8.12A, Rev 3.2, Quad 8.9 Senors
    2x 32GB SanDisk Extreme SD Cards

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rymaster For This Useful Post:

    chatta (01-19-2014), Eloi (08-17-2013)

  3. #12

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    SC/FL/NJ/NY
    Posts
    282
    Wiki Actions
    0/0
    Thanks Given
    5
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    iTrader Score
    0
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum Beginner User
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum - RDForum - VIP Member
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum - RDForum - Premium Member

    usa

    Social Group: Carolinas Area Testing Group Social Group: Escort Army

    Re: Is there a radar jammer that works ?

    Thanks for the video I'm sure there's something out there someone has something that will work
    passport max /escort live/li quad /nophoto/cheetah c50/plane finder.....

  4. #13
    Learning to Fly
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    91
    Wiki Actions
    0/0
    Thanks Given
    24
    Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
    iTrader Score
    0
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum Beginner User

    canada

    Re: Is there a radar jammer that works ?

    I like, I want ...

  5. #14
    ήσυχο ολοκληρωτής
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ¿Dónde crees que yo esté? no estaré ahí.
    Posts
    8,591
    Wiki Actions
    67/0
    Thanks Given
    2,126
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 1,393 Posts
    iTrader Score
    0
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum Advanced User
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum Moderator
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum - RDForum - VIP Member
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum - RDForum - Premium Member

    australia

    Social Group: Down Under - Kiwi & Aussie Social Group: Escort Army Social Group: The Christian Core

    Re: Is there a radar jammer that works ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TOMMYJR9 View Post
    Thanks for the video I'm sure there's something out there someone has something that will work
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawks View Post
    I like, I want ...


    radar jammers have been asked a few times on the forum...

    yes, the military do make them
    yes, the technology is sound
    yes, you will go to jail if caught using one (no joke, and from what i understand, a very long time)
    Life is too short to worry about things.... .. .

    If you want to donate money to the Government by not having a RD, donate it to a worthwhile charity instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nazar View Post
    you have definitely come to the right place to learn, we have an excellent community here where the knowledgeable - love to impart the knowledge to seekers.
    RDF - The Laws of the Land
    Forum/Counter Measure/Radar Detector Acronyms/Abbreviations

    Most important Click here >> Jam To Kill
    Never JTG (Jam to Gun) always JTK (Jam To Kill)
    ---------------------------
    Useful Links to help navigate the forum
    Some threads you will find useful. - (so please take the time to look at them)
    (you will find useful posts at the top of each section – these have been specifically put there for Members benefit (especially new members).
    although every sticky is useful, I have put only some of these here - to help you get a better understanding of the forum and the way it works.

    The two at the top of the “introduction” section are a must read.
    RDF Familiarization – Tips to get Around
    Posting and YOU, Please Watch

    Other posts that will help you understand how the forum works.
    RDF - The Laws of the Land
    Promotions & Permissions
    Permissions Color Coding System
    Forum Counter Measure/Radar Detector Acronyms/Abbreviations

    Understanding what is used in your state
    RDF Geographical Survey - Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum Wiki
    and don't forget to look at Local and Regional information (on the main forum page)

    Also, just something to keep in mind - if you have any difficulties
    Bug Reports & Forum Technical Support
    stickies in this section, is “Avatar instructions” and “how to post pictures & attachments”,

    Most important Click here >> Jam To Kill
    Never JTG (Jam to Gun) always JTK (Jam To Kill)
    Threads by NazarReally Great Threads

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nazar For This Useful Post:

    darkpenguin (12-10-2013), oldcelt (08-17-2013)

  7. #15

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    SC/FL/NJ/NY
    Posts
    282
    Wiki Actions
    0/0
    Thanks Given
    5
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    iTrader Score
    0
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum Beginner User
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum - RDForum - VIP Member
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum - RDForum - Premium Member

    usa

    Social Group: Carolinas Area Testing Group Social Group: Escort Army

    Re: Is there a radar jammer that works ?

    Can somebody show me a website or link of a place were I cannot buy one
    passport max /escort live/li quad /nophoto/cheetah c50/plane finder.....

  8. #16
    ήσυχο ολοκληρωτής
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ¿Dónde crees que yo esté? no estaré ahí.
    Posts
    8,591
    Wiki Actions
    67/0
    Thanks Given
    2,126
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 1,393 Posts
    iTrader Score
    0
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum Advanced User
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum Moderator
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum - RDForum - VIP Member
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum - RDForum - Premium Member

    australia

    Social Group: Down Under - Kiwi & Aussie Social Group: Escort Army Social Group: The Christian Core

    Re: Is there a radar jammer that works ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TOMMYJR9 View Post
    Can somebody show me a website or link of a place were I cannot buy one
    Life is too short to worry about things.... .. .

    If you want to donate money to the Government by not having a RD, donate it to a worthwhile charity instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nazar View Post
    you have definitely come to the right place to learn, we have an excellent community here where the knowledgeable - love to impart the knowledge to seekers.
    RDF - The Laws of the Land
    Forum/Counter Measure/Radar Detector Acronyms/Abbreviations

    Most important Click here >> Jam To Kill
    Never JTG (Jam to Gun) always JTK (Jam To Kill)
    ---------------------------
    Useful Links to help navigate the forum
    Some threads you will find useful. - (so please take the time to look at them)
    (you will find useful posts at the top of each section – these have been specifically put there for Members benefit (especially new members).
    although every sticky is useful, I have put only some of these here - to help you get a better understanding of the forum and the way it works.

    The two at the top of the “introduction” section are a must read.
    RDF Familiarization – Tips to get Around
    Posting and YOU, Please Watch

    Other posts that will help you understand how the forum works.
    RDF - The Laws of the Land
    Promotions & Permissions
    Permissions Color Coding System
    Forum Counter Measure/Radar Detector Acronyms/Abbreviations

    Understanding what is used in your state
    RDF Geographical Survey - Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum Wiki
    and don't forget to look at Local and Regional information (on the main forum page)

    Also, just something to keep in mind - if you have any difficulties
    Bug Reports & Forum Technical Support
    stickies in this section, is “Avatar instructions” and “how to post pictures & attachments”,

    Most important Click here >> Jam To Kill
    Never JTG (Jam to Gun) always JTK (Jam To Kill)
    Threads by NazarReally Great Threads

  9. #17
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,989
    Wiki Actions
    0/0
    Thanks Given
    930
    Thanked 702 Times in 470 Posts
    iTrader Score
    0
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum Advanced User
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum Moderator
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum - RDForum - VIP Member
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum - RDForum - Premium Member

    Social Group: Android Social Group: Comp Sci Social Group: The Christian Core

    Re: Is there a radar jammer that works ?

    There is NO way I would risk having one of these.

  10. #18
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    4,574
    Wiki Actions
    0/0
    Thanks Given
    1,702
    Thanked 1,674 Times in 1,023 Posts
    iTrader Score
    0
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum Advanced User
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum Moderator
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum - RDForum - VIP Member
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum - RDForum - Premium Member

    usa

    Re: Is there a radar jammer that works ?

    Yeah me neither, do they make something instead that makes the radar gun go up in smoke causing leo to frantically jump out of his car ?

    I'll take one of those!

    Alan - The second mouse gets the cheese!
    The Second Mouse gets the cheese!.... Use a Rabbit!

    ---->Latest YaV1 Manual Here!... - YaV1!!!.... The best just keeps getting better!

    *All about YaV1 Section Here!


    Find yourself.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRmvNMUEFZg

  11. #19
    PSL +5
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    171
    Wiki Actions
    0/0
    Thanks Given
    0
    Thanked 57 Times in 28 Posts
    iTrader Score
    0
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum Intermediate User

    Re: Is there a radar jammer that works ?


  12. #20
    PSL +5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    489
    Wiki Actions
    0/0
    Thanks Given
    336
    Thanked 136 Times in 105 Posts
    iTrader Score
    0
    Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forum Intermediate User

    Re: Is there a radar jammer that works ?

    Google "Scorpion Radar Jammer" to learn about a device that had a limited effectiveness against radar.

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2


 
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright © 2011 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
User Alert System & AJAX Threads provided by Advanced User Tagging/AJAX Threads (Lite) - Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
P